The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cyclist' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allcity 2016 Mr. Pink

Hello friends. . . .'tis been a while.  As I sit on my patio smoking ribs and wings wearing shorts and a long sleeve, I still miss my 60614…

Started by Marty A.

4 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Marty A.

Looking for roomate in the 60640.

Roomate needed in the vibrant cycling community of Edgewater. Large 2 br 2 bath located along lake, near transit, shopping and entertainmen…

Started by Justin McCormick

0 Jan 16, 2017

Response to cyclist's death in North Center, 9/26

**I live in North Center and commute downtown to work every day. I just finished crying in my office after hearing about this. I wrote this…

Started by Erin Vogel

61 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by David H

Article in the Trib about Yoga for Cyclists... glad to see a positive article

Seeing this article, I like to think the tide is starting to change and cyclists are becoming more accepted as a normal choice. We all know…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Get Paid While You Bike

Want to earn $ toward a purchase of bike stuff while you ride your bike? Open a Strava account and a Competitive Cyclist account and synchr…

Started by daWillinChi

1 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

2014 Best Local Bicycling Video... Thank you to the Skokie Police Officer in the video!

I have to say: I vote this is one of my favorite videos with a bicycle subject matter. This police officer was looking out for that cyclis…

Started by Tom Z

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Tom Z

New York cyclist hits pedestrian

Sorry if this a repost and I didn't see it posted here. After the kerfuffles of LFT between cyclists, runners, pedestrians, cats and dogs l…

Started by grayn8

12 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Jim Reho

Bicycle-automobile collision avoidance system in development - how much would you pay?

At present, I am developing a sophisticated device and smartphone app that aims to dramatically reduce dooring incidents and other motor ve…

Started by Scott Pope

13 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Davo

After watching this video, it's no wonder why some people hate cyclists.

Everything this guy does in the video is wrong and rude! Riding on the sidewalk, wrong way down streets, going through red lights, blowing…

Started by Tom Z

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

Pedaling Gift Ideas

New City wrote an article about cool gift ideas for cyclists in Chicago. Take a gander: http://newcity.com/2013/11/19/checkerboard-city-ped

Started by Colin Hogan

6 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by tim de la motte

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service