The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation – Revolution Spin Indoor Cycle Studio, Evanston IL

I have a dusty gym membership that I use in the winter when spinning on the rollers or hooking my bike up to the trainer is painful.  The f…

Started by Dana

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Dana

Stolen Sole Bike :(

Last night, August 15th, 2012, between 11:30 and midnight my bike was stolen from the side passageway between my neighbors house and my apa…

Started by Angelica Gomez

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Angelica Gomez

Crains Chicago Business Article - "Carless is the New Cool"

9. CARLESS IS THE NEW COOL Meet Will Sharp, 31 years old, suburbanite and new dad. Also, he's carless. One in four Chicago households has n…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

32 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by James More

The Chainlink in The Trib!

Jews, Muslims show unity through bike ride (original link here)  Interfaith group of cyclists tours Chicago mosque, synagogue July 08, 20…

7 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Chicago police train hundreds of cops to patrol on bikes - Trib

Chicago police train hundreds of cops to patrol on bikes (original link here) Department now boasts large force of officers trained on bicy…

9 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Best of Chicago 2012 Readers' Choice: Hard-core Bike Shop - Chicago

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/Best-of-Chicago-2012-Readers-Choice-Hard-core-Bike-Shop/?fb_ref=top&fb_source=timeline What…

0 May 29, 2012

What A Great Display of Featured (and Diverse) Local Bike Events for May and June We Have On The Calendar!

Featured Rides & Events Chainlink Bar Night - With Half Acre Cycling at Haymarket and Beer Under Glass May 17, 2012 from 5pm to 11pm…

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Who Is Submitting A Video to The City of Chicago's Bike PSA Contest? It's Free!!!

Find out how here! Submit your video today! Read the instructions below to enter your short video into the Bike it Everywhere, Chicago! con…

0 May 4, 2012

Chicago Cyclist Commuter Bikes: A Photo Series

Hey guys, It's finally time to be a little vocal about who I am and what I do! I mean, I do go to some of the rides say "hi!" and ride bik…

Started by Kevin Gebhardt

16 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Kevin Gebhardt

My Green Chicago | Super-cyclist Ethan Spotts in Time Out Chicago

Article link here My Green Chicago | Super-cyclist Ethan Spotts If it can be done without a car, this green go-getter is doing it.  Emily…

0 Mar 19, 2012

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service