The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You've made it through the winter...

...and for that alone you deserve to buy yourself some new stuff, but you probably haven't bought anything other than that Sriracha themed…

Started by tim de la motte

0 May 8, 2014

Bike Marshal Volunteers Needed!

Hello Fellow Bikers! I am looking for 5 Bike Marshals for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon on Sunday, May 18th 2013.  The riders must have…

Started by Sarah Nadler

0 May 2, 2014

Upcoming Solidarity Bike Ride for Worker Justice!

Do any Chainlink friends know riders that would be interested in a 650 mile solidarity bike ride for worker justice from May 28th-June 6th?…

Started by Michelle Ramage

6 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Michelle Ramage

Pride

Photographs from the vault.  Long long ago I used to spend my time with a camera in my hands.  I am stubborn as hell but I may have to put…

Started by Skip Tooth

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Thedutchtouch

Pedaling Gift Ideas

New City wrote an article about cool gift ideas for cyclists in Chicago. Take a gander: http://newcity.com/2013/11/19/checkerboard-city-ped

Started by Colin Hogan

6 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by tim de la motte

Malört Water Bottles by Specialized These are Real. And you need one.

I saw this guy at Critical Mass October and tracked them down! Just kidding - we made these - me and a buddy, and they're SUPER limited sup…

Started by tim de la motte

27 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by tim de la motte

One of our Attorneys in the Trib : Jury out on lawyers using social media to hype cases

Michael Keating makes the news! http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-lawyers-social-media-20131021,0,2225986.story

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Keating

Bike Culture in Chicago!

Hello, My name is Mae Quach and I'm an undergraduate student at Loyola University Chicago. I'm doing an article for my school's paper on t…

Started by Mae Quach

2 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Michelle

Attacks on a couple of NW Side Bicycle Paths. Keep Your Eyes Open!

There have been two incidents on bicycle paths. The Valley Line Trail (Skokie Line Trail) and the Northbranch Trail: The second incident w…

Started by Tom Z

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Dworzanski

Anyone watching/watch Chicago Tonight on 8/9?

They had a discussion on The Week In Review about the Lake Shore Drive meetings. When cycling was brought up, the woman from WVON said she…

Started by Madopal (16.5 mi)

17 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Doug Haynes

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service