The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SCVA Open House Chi visitor weekend & Open Call for Painters, etc.

The velodrome in South Chicago has a new blog post covering this weekend's festivities, cook out, riding, etc.  You're invited; bring some…

Started by Marcus Moore

0 Oct 15, 2015

Chicagoans biking XC down Mississippi River for West Town Girls Bike Club

Hello Chainlinkers! Just wanted to introduce myself and share a current bikepacking adventure with you-- worthy detours and travel tips mos…

Started by Kris

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Heatmap of the popular cycling and running routes ‪#‎stravastravastrava‬

An interactive heat map released by GPS-based fitness app Strava shows the most popular paths taken by its users. Time Out Chicago

Started by Yasmeen

0 Sep 3, 2015

It may be the end of summer but potholes are forever. Should you repair them if the city has missed your route?

In a nutshell, NO. Bicycling Magazine has a lawyer weigh in the issues with DIY pothole repairs... http://www.bicycling.com/rides/laws/sho

Started by Yasmeen

3 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Heart Shaped Routes

Discussion and planning thread for heart shaped bicycle routes in Chicago.

Started by Andrew Bedno

11 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Andrew Bedno

I found my bike that was stolen, and am going to confront the person. What is the best way to go about confronting the person?

My bike was stolen a few days ago. I don't have a copy of my series number and so therefor the police can do nothing. I set up a time to "b…

Started by Jason Anderson

5 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Daily Ridership: Quantifiable Data Analysis- Estimated total number of people riding a bike per day in Chicagoland?

How many cyclists (commuters & recreational) do you think ride in the Chicagoland area during the summer on any given day? If we took t…

Started by Andrew St. Paul

4 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Andrew St. Paul

Chicagoland Bicycle Trail Conditions

I'm wondering we can have a consolidated and dedicated thread for conditions on the various trails in the Chicagoland Region (e.g. IPP, Fox…

Started by spencewine

10 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Andy J

Dimo's Pizza is hiring delivery bikers

Hey Chainlink Community!  I'm the Brand Manager for Dimo's Pizza - a local pizza place with locations in Wicker Park and Wrigleyville. We h…

Started by Ann Wanserski

0 Dec 11, 2014

WNBR 2014

You any of you do it this year? Did you like stopping at the North Pond instead of Oz Park? Not as much body paint as previous year I thoug…

Started by Etienne

1 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Andrew Bedno

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service