The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red step-through road bike with lock

Schwinn World Tourist bike Frame: 17,5” 44 cm medium Wheels: 27 This great bike is in perfect condition and comes with an u-lock. Both tir…

Started by Júlia Vujovits

0 Nov 24, 2018

Bicycle-related pin designs

My buddy and I have designed a bunch of bicycle-related pins. We're both graphic designers in Chicago and have a love for bicycling. Hopefu…

Started by Marcusn

4 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Marcusn

How can biking improve? - Bikesharing - For NONRIDERS AND RIDERS

Hi all! I am a Northwestern student participating in a social entrepreneurship class, where my group and I have decided to focus on bike-sh…

Started by Drake Weissman

4 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Alex Z

Anyone riding LE TOUR DE SHORE and have space for 2 riders going back to Chicago?

There are 2 of us who want to ride LE TOUR DE SHORE, but the return busses are filled. Anyone have an alternative way back to Chicago that…

Started by Gary Elfring

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gary Elfring

Chicago Area Bicycle Product Photo Shoot

Hi, all. I am a photographer in Arlington Heights, IL, and I have a commercial product shoot coming up on Monday (October 24th) afternoon/…

Started by Timothy Kou

5 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Timothy Kou

Learn to Ride a Bike in Chicago, Get a Free Helmet in Return

Divvy Bikes is partnering with the City of Chicago's Bicycling Ambassadors to offer free bike riding and handling skills classes for adults…

Started by Anna Affias

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Bicycling in America video

Biking in America vs Denmark https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/1089674844401307/

Started by Banshee: 12-15mi

0 Jul 15, 2016

Chicago North Side To Orland Park

Hi community! I want to bike from the North Center neighborhood to Orland Park, but am unfamiliar with that area and unsure of a safe route…

Started by Christine Webster

19 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Jared

What are your top spots/resources for Chicago bike things?

Hi all, I'm working on an article for a local magazine that will be like an insider's guide to cool spots that every cyclist in Chicago sho…

Started by Maria Boustead

3 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Josh L.

DNAinfo, "A Bike Lane That Would Connect Edgewater to Evanston Is In The Works"

This is promising news for those that travel North to Evanston and the North Shore. Having travelled this section many times (North and Sou…

Started by Yasmeen

14 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service