The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chainlink' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle-related pin designs

My buddy and I have designed a bunch of bicycle-related pins. We're both graphic designers in Chicago and have a love for bicycling. Hopefu…

Started by Marcusn

4 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Marcusn

Craigs list misssed connections

A week or so ago a feed from the Craigs List missed connection was added to the home page (just under the photos). It lists the last 10 ads…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

7 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

How can biking improve? - Bikesharing - For NONRIDERS AND RIDERS

Hi all! I am a Northwestern student participating in a social entrepreneurship class, where my group and I have decided to focus on bike-sh…

Started by Drake Weissman

4 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Alex Z

Winter Cyclist Beards Are The Best.

From Urban Beardsman Snow, beard-cicles, cold weather beard frost...  Post your winter beard selfies and bearded cyclists you find on yo…

Started by Yasmeen

7 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Streetsblog Article About Bike Valet, Bike Parking and Divvy at Mumford and Sons Concert

"They Didn’t F— It Up This Time: Mumford & Sons Gig Was a Car-Free Success" By John Greenfield Quasi-Celtic, sensitive-guy drinking so…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

And you thought your bike commute was scary...

I don't know that I could handle experiencing a real life version of Hitchcock's "The Birds" every time I went to work.

Started by Yasmeen

11 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

How does a business obtain or borrow a bike corral?

Last night I went to scout the newly opened Breakroom Brewery for a few reasons: 1. Food and beer - how is it? Exceptional. Attention to de…

Started by Yasmeen

11 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Gene Tenner

Exciting news about bringing bikes on trains.

"The Lipinski Amendment, which would standardize roll-on service for bicycles on rail, passed today in the House! Thank you to Congressm…

Started by Yasmeen

5 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Asper K

Rooftop Ride - June 9 - Tix up today!

RIDE - TOUR - EAT The Chainlink @ Uncommon Ground TICKETS • EVENT Design by Alexander Helbach

Started by Melissa

1 May 31, 2013
Reply by Louie Louie

From France, with bikes

Has anyone noticed that we now have two ladies from Paris, Dominique (she joined a while ago) and Susan, who just became a member?

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service