The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'build' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Demos at our bicycle Framebuilders open-house

We are having an open house this Sunday and were wondering what kind of bicycle frame building demonstrations you folks would be interested…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

0 Mar 19, 2015

Cost of custom bike assembly

Hi! Could anyone help please? What's the typical cost of labor in workshops to build a bike from components? If I bought a frame and all th…

Started by Nikolay Kolotey

20 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Linda Boyack

Bike trailer project, need advice :]

Hey dudes! Im Roach. Ive been wanting to get a bike trailer for ages and just recently acquired a frame for my bday! Im not sure what brand…

Started by Reverend Roach

7 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Fran Kondorf

Hand Built Wheels by Well Spoked

I am offering wheel building services. Bring any hub and wheel combos (as long as the number of spokes holes is the same) then tell me what…

Started by Patrick Doherty

42 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Patrick Doherty

What makes a frame great? ...or not so great??

I know my stuff when it comes to keeping my bike rideable. I even know the pros and cons of different style components (usually)... but peo…

Started by Jody

10 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by grayson

What crazy ideas do you have for me?

I've given plenty of advice (probably too much) procrastinating on chainlink at work, so now I'm asking for yours chainlinkers: I just pic…

Started by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

10 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Winter Project: bike + bike = Tandem

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the late Sheldon Brown and his wonderful online resource. The other day at work I was reading his h…

Started by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

0 Dec 18, 2008

a budget slush crusher

I'd like to hear what helps to get around when the roads are at their worst. I'm looking to put together a beefier ride for this winter bu…

Started by root

20 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Steve 3po

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service