The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS - Felt ZW3 Carbon Women's Road Bike SOLD

For Sale: Size Medium (Fits 5'4" to 5'7" women) - Felt ZW3 Road Bike - $1,250 This is a super nice road bike that was my wife's. Some det…

Started by Jared Ray

3 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Jared Ray

Shout Out to The Recyclery

Been meaning to drop off some parts at The Recyclery for awhile, and recently acquired a bike which needed wheels. I finally ran over there…

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi

5 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Anne Alt

Bedno.com/bike (formerly Chi.Bike and MassUp.us)

Bedno.com/bike : "Social Cycling System". Mobile tools for bicyclist masses. Bedno.com/bike facilitates large bicycling events by broadcast…

Started by Andrew Bedno

62 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Andrew Bedno

FS - PureCity - Commuter Bike

Great looking, very stylish commuter bike for sale. Comes complete with fenders, rack, rear and front light. The bike also has a leather sa…

Started by Jared Ray

1 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Jared Ray

Red step-through road bike with lock

Schwinn World Tourist bike Frame: 17,5” 44 cm medium Wheels: 27 This great bike is in perfect condition and comes with an u-lock. Both tir…

Started by Júlia Vujovits

0 Nov 24, 2018

Who is an expert (or amateur enthusiast) of bikes, safety, jerseys of Tour de France history?

I work for a company (http://nepris.com) that finds folks to talk to classrooms over webcam, a matchmaker between industries and classrooms…

Started by Mark Fry

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by herdingbats

You Moved and Damaged My Bike to Park Yours (Loop - LaSalle Street)

I'm stunned that you would twist my bike (parked perpendicular to the rack) around in such a manner as to damage it, in order to park yours…

Started by Bob A.

19 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

52cm Specialized Allez - $600 obo

2011 Specialized Allez Elite. 2x10 Tiagra drivetrain. Excellent condition and ready to race! Zoom zoom!! $600 OBO

Started by Rosy Sepka

1 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Daniel Wachtveitl

Awesome Salsa Marrakesh Deore Flat Bar Touring Bike For Sale -

For Sale: 2017 Salsa Marrakesh Flatbar Deore Version. Large frame in blue. This bike has been very lightly ridden. Asking $895 obo.  Craig…

Started by Scott Allen

4 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Scott Allen

SOLD: Workcycles Fr8 with multiple child seats -$1900

Alas, our child-carrying days are nearly over, and we're selling our Fr8! The most ride-able way to carry multiple children and/or a whole…

Started by Cassie

0 Jun 15, 2018

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service