The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS - Felt ZW3 Carbon Women's Road Bike

FS - My wife's Medium Women's Carbon Road Bike Felt ZW3 Full Ultegra components, hand-built PSIMET alloy wheels, full carbon frame, women…

Started by Jared Verbeke

0 Feb 27

Shout Out to The Recyclery

Been meaning to drop off some parts at The Recyclery for awhile, and recently acquired a bike which needed wheels. I finally ran over there…

Started by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

5 Feb 25
Reply by Anne Alt

Bedno.com/bike (formerly Chi.Bike and MassUp.us)

Bedno.com/bike : "Social Cycling System". Mobile tools for bicyclist masses. Bedno.com/bike facilitates large bicycling events by broadcast…

Started by Andrew Bedno

62 Jan 31
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

Are they any other regular users of the newish Elston protected bike lanes...north of Milwaukee ave? I've been a bit deflated (pun intended…

Started by Brian

44 Jan 24
Reply by kb

FS - PureCity - Commuter Bike

Great looking, very stylish commuter bike for sale. Comes complete with fenders, rack, rear and front light. The bike also has a leather sa…

Started by Jared Verbeke

1 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Jared Verbeke

Red step-through road bike with lock

Schwinn World Tourist bike Frame: 17,5” 44 cm medium Wheels: 27 This great bike is in perfect condition and comes with an u-lock. Both tir…

Started by Júlia Vujovits

0 Nov 24, 2018

MDI - Meidai Bicycle Pumps: Do you have one and do you love it?

I've stumbled on a topic which no one has posted and for which there is very little information elsewhere. There is no question people lo…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

33 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

FS - Pure City Classic 3 Speed Internal City Bike - $300

Great little city bike that's perfect for going to the coffee shop, getting groceries, short commutes, etc. Size is large, good for people…

Started by Jared Verbeke

0 Nov 5, 2018

Who is an expert (or amateur enthusiast) of bikes, safety, jerseys of Tour de France history?

I work for a company (http://nepris.com) that finds folks to talk to classrooms over webcam, a matchmaker between industries and classrooms…

Started by Mark Fry

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by herdingbats

You Moved and Damaged My Bike to Park Yours (Loop - LaSalle Street)

I'm stunned that you would twist my bike (parked perpendicular to the rack) around in such a manner as to damage it, in order to park yours…

Started by Bob A.

19 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service