The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bicycle' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MDI - Meidai Bicycle Pumps: Do you have one and do you love it?

I've stumbled on a topic which no one has posted and for which there is very little information elsewhere. There is no question people lo…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

36 May 9, 2020
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Bike Builder in Rogers Park 30 years ago

I am looking for any information about a Bicycle builder who built my father's bike. His name was Berkeley (or Berkley). My father's riding…

Started by Tom Cooper

12 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Alex Kogan

Northside Bike Collective Now Hiring a Bicycle Mechanic!

NOW HIRING: Bicycle Mechanic The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainability by…

Started by The Recyclery

0 May 4, 2018

Northside Bicycle Collective Now Hiring a Bike Wrangler!

NOW HIRING: Bike Wrangler The Recyclery Collective Mission: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainabili…

Started by The Recyclery

0 May 4, 2018

Pedal To The People LLC is hiring Bicycle Technicians and Shop Managers.

To learn more about our unique, turn-key operation, please call our shop at 773-355-0882 or e-mail us at adam@pedaltothepeople.com  We look…

Started by Pedal To The People

2 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Pedal To The People

Saris Brand Advocate Application Due Sunday, January 17

I recently toured their headquarters and I really liked what I saw. A company with their heart in the right place, growing and keeping the…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jan 13, 2016

Ride a Bike With Bono and Get an Ice Cream in Central Park

Forget about jumping out of a plane, scaling Mount Everest, or getting in the ring with Mike Tyson. Bono is bringing you and a friend to N…

Started by Yasmeen

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Cyclist victim of hit-and-run

A few weeks ago my friend was biking home when he became the victim of a hit and run. He is currently recovering from a broken neck, severe…

Started by Sara E.

0 Dec 14, 2015

Fall Ride Pictures - Share Your Rides

“There is beauty in silence and there is silence in beauty and you can find both in a bicycle.” Mehmet Murat ildan Something amazing happen…

Started by Yasmeen

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Karen McGinnis

Please give it a good home before winter - A mid-1970's Raleigh girls frame

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to find a good home for my mid-1970's Raleigh 3-speed. Where I live now it stays in a garage that's open to weather…

Started by Julia B

0 Oct 19, 2015

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service