The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Town' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

West Town & Lakeview Launch ‘Bike Friendly Business Districts,’ Discount Program for Biking

New program offers discounts for customers who arrive by bike; kickoff events to coincide with Chicago Bike Week   Chicago, IL (June 9, 201…

Started by Lee Crandell

0 Jun 9, 2014

Reader Real Deal at Ciclo Urbano

Check out this Reader Real Deal at Ciclo Urbano!   Support community initiatives while tuning up your bike for half off the normal price! C…

Started by Bikefreeek

9 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Bikefreeek

Bike-In Movie for West Town Bikes POSTPONED

Hi there! Just a heads up - due to the impending storms, we have had to postpone our Bike-In Movie for West Town bikes until next Tuesday,…

Started by Bridget Mitchell

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Who's doing the Urban Assault Ride?

Who's signed up? I've never ridden it before...any tips or info? Also, West Town Bikes needs 12 volunteers, including 3 Checkpoint managers…

Started by Elizabeth Clarkson

30 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bicycle Portraits - everyday South Africans and their bicycles. A photographic book in the making.

The Bicycle Portraits project was initiated by myself, Stan Engelbrecht (Cape Town, South Africa) and Nic Grobler (Johannesburg, South Afri…

Started by Stan Engelbrecht

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stan Engelbrecht

VOTE4ME: Crank The Earth Jersey Competition

--- http://bit.ly/4APn0H --- Hey everyone, Please if you have not already, sign up for the Crank The Earth Jersey Chainlink Competition…

Started by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

0 Jan 18, 2010

Outrageous! Parade and Grand Opening of Ciclo Urbano / West Town Bikes

Gee, I wish I could have been there when the wacky musicians, tricked out bikes and pumped up participants made the move to the new locati…

Started by Patrick Barry

3 May 6, 2009
Reply by Patrick Barry

Three Cheers for West Town Bikes!

I'm sure many of you have been to West Town Bikes. If you haven't you really should visit the shop or take a class at 2418 West North Ave.…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service