The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Tour' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is an expert (or amateur enthusiast) of bikes, safety, jerseys of Tour de France history?

I work for a company (http://nepris.com) that finds folks to talk to classrooms over webcam, a matchmaker between industries and classrooms…

Started by Mark Fry

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by herdingbats

Advice for actually good bike tours in Copenhagen and Stockholm

Hey Chainlinkers,  Have you done Copenhagen and/or Stockholm by bike, or - better yet - do you know people there that might know lots abou…

Started by Sarah D.

6 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by Sarah D.

Anyone riding LE TOUR DE SHORE and have space for 2 riders going back to Chicago?

There are 2 of us who want to ride LE TOUR DE SHORE, but the return busses are filled. Anyone have an alternative way back to Chicago that…

Started by Gary Elfring

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gary Elfring

1985 Schwinn Le Tour Luxe Touring-$325

1985 Schwinn Le Tour Luxe Touring, 25 inch frame (center to top). The Le Tour Luxe is rare model, as it was only made for 3 years and the 1…

Started by Jim M

2 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Jim M

TD Five Boro Bike Tour

My friend and I are planning on doing the TD Five Boro Bike Tour of New York City on Sunday May 5th of this year.  Registration opens on T…

Started by Kashush

13 May 2, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Any good places around town to watch Tour de France?

It would be nice to watch a few of the stages over a pint. 

Started by Yasmeen

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Bicycling Food Tours? Or just Tours?

Hello Chicago Cyclists!   I was looking around online for Routes or information of Bicycling Tours that highlight your cities Famous Eats (…

Started by Loran L

2 May 1, 2015
Reply by Loran L

Tour of Evanston cancelled

With regret, I have to cancel the Tour of Evanston.  Registered riders will be contacted and offered a refund or two free passes to any of…

Started by Lee Diamond

3 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Ifi Susana

Alexian Brothers Tour Of Elk Grove Garmin swag Facebook give-away

The Tour of Elk Grove will be giving away some Garmin Pro Cycling swag over the next few weeks. Go to our Facebook page and hit "Like" to…

Started by Jeff Curtin

7 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by We all have an inner Beast...

Alexian Brothers Tour Of Elk Grove Welcomes Cannondale Pro Cycling!

The Tour of Elk Grove is proud to announce that Cannondale Pro Cycling will be competing in this years race Aug 2-4.  Riders announced are…

Started by Jeff Curtin

0 Jun 6, 2013

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service