The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Street' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Moved and Damaged My Bike to Park Yours (Loop - LaSalle Street)

I'm stunned that you would twist my bike (parked perpendicular to the rack) around in such a manner as to damage it, in order to park yours…

Started by Bob A.

19 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

Attention Cyclist-Motorists, Wells Automotive Service doesn't want your business

I apologize for the length and I normally wouldn't post something like this. I might gripe in comments about the businesses and their emplo…

Started by Tooscrapps

12 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Tooscrapps

State St. construction

[carried over from another thread, where this was off topic] Been seeing State St. construction every day out the windows of my office. To…

Started by Anne Alt

0 Sep 19, 2014

Gunnar Street Dog for sale - $1100

Gunnar Street Dog 54cm - $1100 Description: Beautiful hand-made blue Gunnar Street Dog by Waterford Precision Cycles in Wisconsin. I'm the…

Started by Paul G

6 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Paul G

Chicago Based handmade wooden bike racks on Kickstarter

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company w…

Started by Eric Petersen

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Petersen

new pedestrian hazard on State St.

Sidewalks on State St. in the Loop were recently coated with a substance that I assume was intended to seal them and make them easier to cl…

Started by Anne Alt

16 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

for blues fans - Artis' Lounge is closed

I was sad to read this news in the Trib.  Artis' Lounge, a longtime blues venue on the south side, just closed after losing its lease.  Bad…

Started by Anne Alt

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Wall Street's gambling with our transit money

Ever heard of credit default swaps or other forms of legalized financial industry gambling?  You may want to read about how the financial i…

Started by Anne Alt

0 Jun 11, 2012

Boy Scout Spring Bike Drive to collect bikes, tools, trailers and t-shirts

Join Boy Scout Troop 14 at Cossitt Avenue School playground in LaGrange for our Spring Bicycle Drive and Fundraiser to benefit two groups t…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Mar 25, 2012

Bikes, Kids & an Urban Farm - Chicago Bicycle Farm Network Volunteer Meeting Today 4-5 PM

CONNECTING AFFORDABLE BIKE-CENTRIC TRANSPORTATION TO URBAN FARMS AND ACCELERATING THE CHICAGO CYCLING COMMUNITIES WITH A VISION OF POSITIVE…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Feb 25, 2012

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service