The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Path' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AAaauuugggghhh! Winter!

I am all for a big winter but gosh-darned it, there's a new Marlin in my basement waiting for some 50-degree temps!  Hey, does anyone know…

Started by John Farris

36 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Illinois Prairie Path Survey

I searched and didn't find any previous posts on this, so I thought that I'd pass it along...   Now 50 years old, the Illinois Prairie Path…

Started by Tom Sawczuk

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

GITy Up! bike camping ride registration closes tomorrow, 9 PM

Still a few spots left for this bite-sized overnight tour of Illinois Prairie Path and Fox River Trail: http://trailsforillinois.org/gityup

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Jul 9, 2013

Looking for an alternative route from Hillside/Bellwood to northside of Oak Park

I guess it must be spring. More route advice requested: We’ll be taking a overnight trip next weekend and will be coming into the city on…

Started by Duppie

2 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Tony Adams

GITy Up!'s got get-up-&-go—families and first-timers filling up our bike camping tour

Half of all registrants are bringing tykes on bikes—could be the s'mores, could be the nearly all-trail route, could be the giant windmill.…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Apr 13, 2012

Winter trail/path reports

Some paths get more prompt attention while others just get covered in snow and ice and dont get plowed at all. Im hoping this to be a threa…

Started by M.A.R.K.

8 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Kristian M Zoerhoff

From the Lakefront through the Loop?

This morning on the way to work I strayed from my normal commute down Halsted and took the Lakefront Path instead, and as soon as I started…

Started by Leah

3 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by vxla

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service