The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Loop' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Moved and Damaged My Bike to Park Yours (Loop - LaSalle Street)

I'm stunned that you would twist my bike (parked perpendicular to the rack) around in such a manner as to damage it, in order to park yours…

Started by Bob A.

19 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

Lost Keys

While unlocking my bike at the racks in front of 55 W. Wacker (on the Dearborn side), I dropped my keys and neglected to pick them up. Arou…

Started by stereode

1 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by V W

Places to shower near the Daley Center

Hey everyone. I'm going to start working at the Daley Center soon and I want to commute on my bike but I need to find somewhere where I can…

Started by Samuel Diaz

12 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by V W

Save The Pedicabs

Hey Folks— I’m writing today in the hopes that you will call and/or email your Alderman asap and ask that he or she vote NO on the current…

Started by T.C. O'Rourke

33 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by T.C. O'Rourke

Public meeting discusing bike/ped improvements on Roosevelt

Looks like Roosevelt is finally going to get some love, just an FYI for anyone who might be interested:

Started by Carter O'Brien

0 Nov 15, 2013

175 W. Jackson, 70 W. Madison

I'm going to change jobs before the end of the year, and two of the leading possibilities are at 175 W. Jackson and 70 W. Madison.  I was w…

Started by David

6 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by David

new pedestrian hazard on State St.

Sidewalks on State St. in the Loop were recently coated with a substance that I assume was intended to seal them and make them easier to cl…

Started by Anne Alt

16 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

South Loop Small Group Ride?

I am wondering if anyone in/around the South Loop area is interested in participating in a regular small group ride?  Speed - let's say 18-…

Started by Todd Webb

15 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Todd Webb

From the Lakefront through the Loop?

This morning on the way to work I strayed from my normal commute down Halsted and took the Lakefront Path instead, and as soon as I started…

Started by Leah

3 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by vxla

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service