The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Illinois' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Take BikeSafetyQuiz.com and enter to win a new Trek bicycle!

Prairie Path Cycles will be raffling off 2 Trek bikes (1 adult and 1 child bike) at the Winfield Criterium happening this Saturday, July 12…

Started by Tania Sebastian

0 Jul 10, 2014

Do you know how to trigger a demand-actuated stoplight on your bike when there are no vehicles around?

Have you ever found yourself at a demand-actuated stoplight with no vehicles around to help trigger the light? Guess which spot on the road…

23 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Take BikeSafetyQuiz.com and enter to win a new Trek bicycle!

Prairie Path Cycles will be raffling off 2 Trek bikes (1 adult and 1 child bike) at the Winfield Criterium happening this Saturday, July 12…

0 Jul 2, 2014

Harvard, IL Stone Mill Trail, Long Prairie Trail, and Stone Bridge Trail

I took the Metra up to Harvard, IL today and road the three trails listed in the subject line. All three trails were if pretty good condit…

Started by Tom Z

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

Want to help build trails in Illinois?

Trails for Illinois is launching a new program to help build new trails and fix problems with existing trails: Illinois Trail Corps.  You c…

Started by Anne Alt

6 May 24, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Po Campo donates an awesome bag to Illinois Trail Corps

The Humboldt Messenger bag earned the "Is this for me?" from the resident teen this morning. Thank you, Maria Boustead for donating the b…

Started by Steve Buchtel

1 May 12, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Take the League of Illinois Bicyclists' Survey

The League of Illinois Bicyclists wants to hear from you!       LIB is currently assessing the effectiveness of the organization's name and…

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Tania Sebastian

AAaauuugggghhh! Winter!

I am all for a big winter but gosh-darned it, there's a new Marlin in my basement waiting for some 50-degree temps!  Hey, does anyone know…

Started by John Farris

36 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Illinois Prairie Path Survey

I searched and didn't find any previous posts on this, so I thought that I'd pass it along...   Now 50 years old, the Illinois Prairie Path…

Started by Tom Sawczuk

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

GITy Up! bike camping ride registration closes tomorrow, 9 PM

Still a few spots left for this bite-sized overnight tour of Illinois Prairie Path and Fox River Trail: http://trailsforillinois.org/gityup

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Jul 9, 2013

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service