The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Evanston' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Supporting Cyclists a Top Priority for Evanston's New Transportation and Mobility Coordinator

This includes Divvy expansion and pilot signage program. Full article: http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/evanston/news/ct-evr-evanston

Started by Yasmeen

0 Feb 8, 2016

Tour of Evanston cancelled

With regret, I have to cancel the Tour of Evanston.  Registered riders will be contacted and offered a refund or two free passes to any of…

Started by Lee Diamond

3 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Ifi Susana

North Shore Century Early Registration Discount Ending Soon

The North Shore Century - the annual invitational event organized by the Evanston Bicycle Club - takes place on September 21 this year (thi…

Started by Tom Witt

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Bucephalus Bikes seeks experienced mechanic.

If you are looking for meaningful and fulfilling employment, contact us directly for an interview. www.oxbikes.com The applicant must be:…

Started by Alex Anon

4 May 26, 2014
Reply by Alex Anon

CRAIN'S: No Grant for Divvy Expansion to Evanston, Oak Park

Gov. Quinn denies $3 million grant to expand Divvy The Quinn administration has denied an application by the city of Chicago for a $3 milli…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

10 May 23, 2014
Reply by David Barish

Job Available - Wheel & Sprocket - Evanston - Store Manager

POSITION: Store Manager - Evanston Open Position for Store Manager - Evanston Wheel & Sprocket is seeking to hire an experienced lea…

Started by Julian Kegel

0 Jan 14, 2014

Today's Bike the Ridge ride in Evanston

I spent a few lovely hours riding up and down Ridge this a.m.  I saw Ashley Lottes and family, as well as Lee Diamond and kids, and a few E…

Started by Anne Alt

14 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by John Wirtz

Why I rode today

Started by Richard

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Lisa Curcio

Bike the Ridge

For those of you who have wanted to legally ride Ridge Ave. in Evanston (south of downtown, that is), this Sunday is your opportunity.Bike…

Started by Anne Alt

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Sheridan Road Repair in Evanston

Coming up to work today, Chicago Avenue (in Evanston) was blocked off at Clark.  Here's why: http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

3 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service