The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Chicago' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climate Cycle Social on June 10th

Interested in hearing about the upcoming 62 and 125 mile rides for Climate Cycle? Join us at the totally cool offices of Digitas on Mon…

Started by Mark Jackson

0 May 31, 2013

Climate Cycle Ride to Recharge photos

Climate Cycle completed its 5th annual Ride to Recharge on May 18th.  Follow the link for photos from the rides:  http://www.flickr.com/pho

Started by Mark Jackson

0 May 23, 2013

Any cool cycling meet-ups to add to this list?

Hey everyone! Any other bike-friendly coffee shops, restaurants and bars in Chicago besides Heritage Bicycles and Handlebar? I included a…

Started by Leah Pickett

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by David P.

Climate Cycle fundraising bike events

Climate Cycle http://climatecycle.org/  completed the fifth annual Ride to Recharge on Saturday, May 18th.  The funds raised through this b…

Started by Mark Jackson

0 May 20, 2013

Reckless and Dangerous Chicago Drivers

I wanted to start a discussion where we could keep track of and report reckless or dangerous drivers. The more information you can share (i…

Started by Moose

11 May 8, 2013
Reply by Moose

Feature Film about a female bike messenger

“Jasper is the coolest character I’ve come across in the film business” - William Akers, author or of Your Screenplay Sucks!   The Alley C…

Started by Ultreya

5 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

Bike Friendly?

So exactly which American cities are bike friendly? The Huffington Post identifies the usual suspects: Portland, Minneapolis, Boulder, and…

Started by globalguy

13 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Barry Aldridge

Bike Facilities Downtown?

Fellow riders, I've recently moved to Chicago and work downtown near the corner of N Wacker and Madison. I'd love to start riding to work e…

Started by Tom Sorrell

15 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Brainstorm an Innovative Transpo App for Chicago

Brainstorm with Designing Chicago at Greater Good Studio Help design the transportation app you've always wanted You're invited to join Gre…

Started by Annemarie Spitz

0 Feb 8, 2013

Confrontation with a Cop

Just had a terrible experience with one of Chicago's "finest" and am curious to know if anyone has ever filed a complaint about a police of…

Started by PFEggs

19 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Juan Primo

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service