The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Chicago' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTN: Critical Mass, Critical Lass, and/or Monday Night Ride in Chicago Riders

My name is Megan and I am a researcher at the University of Illinois at Chicago’s Department of Urban Planning and Policy. I am conducting…

Started by Megan Heim LaFrombois

4 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Jefferson Park: Milwaukee Ave Complete Street Project - UPDATE 2015

Disappointing News on the Northwest Side of the City: “Road diet” dropped from Milwaukee Avenue safety improvement project; pedestrian impr…

Started by Tom Z

9 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Tom Z

The Bike Park at Big Marsh—NEW VIDEO

Chicago's gaining a major addition to the dirt cycling scene, a 45-acre urban bike park carved out of the 278-acre park project called B…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by BertG

Cyclist Blowing a Red Light on Google Street View

I came across this image while investigating a bicycle route to Daley Plaza. And these are the cyclists that give other cyclists a bad nam…

Started by Tom Z

41 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Two wheels dear to my heart" Crain's Chicago Business

Just read this today's Crain's.... Here is the online version: http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20140614/ISSUE05/306149984/two-wheel

Started by Tom Z

0 Jun 16, 2014

May Critical Mass

It's coming up on that time a year again!  May Critical Mass!  I aka Ms. Red lead the May Critical Mass last year with the help of some ama…

Started by Ms. Red [Jessy Doolin]

67 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Charity Bike Wash Returns! (Cancelled)

There will be a Bike Wash on May 24 at North Center Town Square, Belle Plaine and Damen. If you can volunteer please let me know! As usual…

Started by Vilda

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Banshee: 12-15mi

CCC meeting this week

Check this topic for CCC meetings. Our next one is happening this Tuesday 3/11 at REI, 1466 N. Halsted, with Randy Neufeld talking about t…

Started by Anne Alt

1 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Anyone with a table at the winter bike swap need a third, or want to go in on a halfsie?

I don't seem to be getting a response on the event page so trying here.  I would like to represent my little phone case business at the Win…

Started by Dirke

0 Jan 25, 2014

Pride

Photographs from the vault.  Long long ago I used to spend my time with a camera in my hands.  I am stubborn as hell but I may have to put…

Started by Skip Tooth

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Thedutchtouch

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service