The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Chicago' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

disappearing parking meters and the local economy

In recent media coverage about the city of Chicago's parking meter fiasco, an issue has arisen that needs our vocal attention. Howard creat…

Started by Anne Alt

94 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Michael

bike paramedics save heart attack victim at the Taste

Here's a cool story from today's Sun-Times. I've seen the bike paramedics in action around the Loop. Those incidents and this story are a…

Started by Anne Alt

3 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by lilboxer annie

Help Needed for Security Crew

Ok boys and girls, I need people that would like to try out Naked Ride but don't wanna be naked or are partially clothed (i ride with no s…

Started by Vilda

17 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Vilda

Chicago World Naked Bike Ride TUNE UP

Lakeshore Bike www.lakeshorebike.com is offering $35 tune-ups to anyone who needs a tune-up for the "World Naked Bike Ride". Just stop by t…

Started by Marc B. Taylor

8 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by S

Chicago to Boston

Hi there, Thinking of making a longer tour? I am, and I plan on riding to MA to visit some family and then take a train back. The trip is a…

Started by Nate Maier

9 May 15, 2009
Reply by Homebuilt

Critical Mass / Midnight Marauders Photos

Critical Mass - April Critical Mass - March Critical Mass - March after party featuring Environmental Encroachment Midnight Marauders - Apr…

Started by matt

6 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by root

New group - open invite for those interested in classic chicago architecture

Hello. I love cycling. I love Chicago architecture. I tool around the city looking at the marvelous built environment all the time. every m…

Started by Lee Diamond

3 Feb 6, 2009

CBF Changes Its Name

**Since there is another thread talking about the same thing I'm gonna close this one (I started it). Let's use - http://www.thechainlink.o

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

25 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Granny Gear Cycling Hats- Handmade.

Hey there everyone. Just thought I'd do some self-promoting My mom makes these hats and I schlep them to you and your friends. 8 Paneled,…

Started by Curvedwallride

1 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Curvedwallride

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service