The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Branch' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pictures: North Branch Trail - Extension, Work in Progress

I took a walk today and walked along the construction area for the North Branch Trail extension.  It should be a nice trail.  These are pic…

Started by Tom Z

58 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Lincolnwood Bike/Ped Path Extension to be complete by late July!

The "Valley Line Trail" is under construction now by Chicagoland Paving Contractors, adding a couple of miles to the existing Sauganash bik…

Started by Tom Lang

0 Jun 9, 2016

North Branch Trail - Condition?

Anyone know anything about the current condition of the North Branch Trail, up to the Botanic Garden, relative to snow or icy conditions?  …

Started by Vic Sholis

14 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by David Beazley

North Branch Trail Users: 7/10 Community Mtg on Southern Extension

Heads up North Branch Trail Users: The Edgebrook Community Association is hosting an open meeting on 7/10 to discuss plans to extend the No…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

15 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Apie (11)

Suggestions for Best/Safest/Easiest Route From Lake Front to North Branch Trail?

Hello! As the title indicates, I'm hoping for suggestions to ride safely from the Lake Front path to the North Branch Trail for casual week…

Started by Ken

19 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Josh L.

Any witnesses to Harms Woods bike crash?

I saw this item on the Tribune web site this morning and wondered if anyone here might have witnessed this crash on the North Branch Trail,…

Started by Anne Alt

17 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

Will I get in trouble for this? NBT Trimming.

A bit of background: I'm in Glenview and enjoy taking Lake Ave. to the North Branch Trail for a loop around the Skokie Lagoons. Yesterday,…

Started by Andy J

13 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by grayn8

Hand out killer bike stickers at the Botanic Gardens on Saturday - people will like you

The gig - World Earth Day at Chicago Botanic Gardens this Saturday, 10:45 AM to 4 PM. Hand out stickers at the Trails for Illinois table w…

Started by Steve Buchtel

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Steve Buchtel

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service