The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Logan Square Bike Valet at the Farmer's Market

I've been writing for the LoganSquarist, an online neighborhood publication, and thought I'd mention and share my short article on the bike…

Started by Andrea K

0 Oct 4, 2016

Dooring caught on video (Toronto)

Recent transplant from Chicago here.  This is pretty scary stuff.  Its difficult with floating parking spots, but do your best to avoid tha…

Started by pat 5.5mi

7 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Bikes on Van Galder Bus to Madison

Hey all-- I know you can take your bike on the Van Galder bus to Madison, and I'd like to try it this weekend. Anyone have any experience w…

Started by Anthony Cefali

5 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Anthony Cefali

Introducing my new Papillionaire!

As promised, here is a photo and a video(!) of my new bike soul mate, a Papillionaire Sommer.   Her name is Prudence, Pru for short... Pr…

Started by April

3 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by April

Po Campo Uptown Trunk Bag - $65

This trunk bag attaches to your rear bike rack, looks like a purse and functions well both on and off the bike. With plenty of pockets, wat…

Started by Maggie Kantor

0 Jun 27, 2016

Chicago Bike Week shirts (anywhere to get them?)

Is there any way to get a Chicago Bike Week 2016 t-shirt? They ran out when I was in line still! It's the first time in 5 years I didn't ge…

Started by JimmyD

0 Jun 17, 2016

Lincolnwood Bike/Ped Path Extension to be complete by late July!

The "Valley Line Trail" is under construction now by Chicagoland Paving Contractors, adding a couple of miles to the existing Sauganash bik…

Started by Tom Lang

0 Jun 9, 2016

Toronto: Police hand out 273 tickets in bike lane parking crackdown

The Toronto police handed out nearly 300 tickets last week as part of a crackdown on drivers who park in bike lanes. The parking enforcemen…

Started by pat 5.5mi

5 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

TD Five Boro Bike Tour

My friend and I are planning on doing the TD Five Boro Bike Tour of New York City on Sunday May 5th of this year.  Registration opens on T…

Started by Kashush

13 May 2, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

2007 Specialized Epic Marathon Full Suspension MTB for Sale - Size Medium

2007 Specialized Epic Marathon Full Suspension Mountain Bike for Sale.  $650 O.B.O.  Very well maintained by Specialized shop mechan…

Started by Corey Klein

0 Apr 27, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service