The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can cars use a bike lane to parallel park?

I have tried to find the answer to this question on the internet and even asked a cop but have not found an answer.  For a street with the…

Started by Stephen P.

7 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Stephen P.

FS: Linus Roadster Sport 3 speed - SOLD

Bike is sold Size medium. You can get the spec from here:  http://www.linusbike.com/products/roadster-sport Things changed:   New tires…

Started by JustWill

0 Mar 6, 2017

Bike Swap 2017?

Wondering if there will be a bike swap this 2017 winter similar to the one at Jaks Tap last year but haven't came across anything. Has anyo…

Started by Andrew St. Paul

2 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew St. Paul

Giant Avail 5 (2013) For Sale

I'm selling my 2013 Giant Avail. It's in great shape and rides perfectly, but I upgraded to a new bike. If you're looking for a great entry…

Started by Maggie Kantor

0 Nov 20, 2016

Selling my one year old bike. $450.00

I have almost new hybrid RALEIGH bike. Weekend summer rider only. For one summer I spent $800 last june on this bike. Mens 6' to 6'4 (XL) b…

Started by imtiaz ahmad

0 Nov 15, 2016

For Sale: Klein Attitude 17" Mountain Bike $750

I had one of these for years, rode 2 ragbrais and an MS150 on it.  Then someone kindly stole it, and I bought the exact same bike to replac…

Started by Anthony Pope

0 Nov 10, 2016

For Sale: 2011 Bike Friday "Pocket Companion" folding bike - $650

This is a 2011 Bike Friday 24-Speed Pocket Companion folding bicycle in black. Frame size is LARGE (i.e., largest of 3 sizes available from…

Started by Dane Tyson

0 Oct 30, 2016

Logan Square Bike Valet at the Farmer's Market

I've been writing for the LoganSquarist, an online neighborhood publication, and thought I'd mention and share my short article on the bike…

Started by Andrea K

0 Oct 4, 2016

Dooring caught on video (Toronto)

Recent transplant from Chicago here.  This is pretty scary stuff.  Its difficult with floating parking spots, but do your best to avoid tha…

Started by pat 5.5mi

7 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Bikes on Van Galder Bus to Madison

Hey all-- I know you can take your bike on the Van Galder bus to Madison, and I'd like to try it this weekend. Anyone have any experience w…

Started by Anthony Cefali

5 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Anthony Cefali

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service