The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Karaoke On Bikes, FRIDAY NIGHT (tonight)!

This Friday night the Northside Critical Mass crew will be hosting Karaoke while on our bikes! Thanks to Todd's awesome trailer! Here is a…

Started by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

FOUND: Fancy cycling hat @ Wood and Division

Just came across a pretty awesome cycling hat smushed in the middle of the intersection of Wood and Division. If you can describe it I will…

Started by jen

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by dan brown

New bike bags for the ladies - Made in Chicago!

Hi Chainlinkers, I wanted to let you know about our new bike bags. After years of riding around Chicago, we were ready for some more fashio…

Started by Maria Boustead

10 May 27, 2009
Reply by Maria Boustead

What to do with my old bike helmet?

So I had to replace my helmet. Now i want to do something with the old one and want some creative ideas. This was the helmet that protected…

Started by Vilda

31 May 25, 2009
Reply by Vilda

Haven't registered yet for Bike the Drive?? Use this code to save $5!

When registering online, use the code JOU6E5 to save $5! And, just in case that still doesn't bump it into your 'affordable' category: Fi…

Started by Jody

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jody

Women's Open Shop at West Town Bikes

Are you not quite sure what that clanking is, or why your brakes don't work, but nervous about bringing your bike into the bike shop? Would…

Started by littlebirds

5 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by littlebirds

Looking for 2 volunteers for Albany Park Bike Tour this Saturday.

Payment: gratitude, water bottles, some post-ride beers at a local watering hole perhaps? Task: I need a SCOOP and a SWEEP for the ride th…

Started by Lee Diamond

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

New group - open invite for those interested in classic chicago architecture

Hello. I love cycling. I love Chicago architecture. I tool around the city looking at the marvelous built environment all the time. every m…

Started by Lee Diamond

3 Feb 6, 2009

Bike Resurrection: AKA another "what to do with a great old bike" thread...

Need some help from the community. My Dad has an old Peugeot PX10LE circa 1977 which has not been ridden since Reagan's first term. I fina…

Started by Stewski

8 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by sm

4 Bikes stolen in 3 days

From the downtown Depaul Campus at State and Jackson...A Professors bike two days ago, a co-workers bike yesterday, and two bikes today (bo…

Started by Vilda

12 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by vxla

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service