The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Over 50% off! High-End Iron Horse Mountain Bike - $1800 (Oakbrook Terrace)

I'm helping my dad sell his bike, please call the number below with any questions. Thanks! -David Iron Horse 6Point6 w/ DW Link Frame. Boug…

Started by David Traver

4 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by David Traver

No bike parking at Northcoast festival

I went to NCF tonight.Got there about 4:30 & went by Warren/Ashland to park my bike nothing was set up.They have bike racks & stuff…

Started by Ace Mann

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

NYC Cycling Friend Lost

I received news this past weekend of a friend who had a fatal cycling accident in NYC.  Jeff Axelrod was a good man who loved cycling, love…

Started by Marty A.

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company wil…

Started by Eric Petersen

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

Cool Names For A Black Bicycle

I've recently decided to give my bicycle a name. I know it's kind of cheesy but I know a lot of people who do it. I figured people name car…

Started by Christian Branch

36 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Christian Branch

Winter in July (croquetballs instead of snowballs)

Last night's hail storm is proof that winter is never far away from Chicago (kidding--please don't pelt me!) But I do always feel a little…

Started by Gin

0 Jul 1, 2011

Bike & Build: cycling for affordable housing

Hey Chainlinkers!   Please support my friend Natan as he cycles across the USA, raising the roof on affordable housing.  In just a few week…

Started by Melissa

2 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Melissa

"Bike Buses" and "Bike Trains"

From Seoul:   "The Seoul Bike Bus is a method of cycling in which commuting paths with departure and arrival sites are designated in advanc…

Started by Mark Kenseth

4 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Bike to Work Week Events: free coffee, showers, movies, and more!

Hi Chicago Bike Commuters!   Chicago Bike to Work Week begins Saturday June 11th and we've got a schedule of events for you:   Bike Pit Sto…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Chris C

You should LIKE Bikes on the Ike - Let's get a dedicated bike path on the redevelopment of I290

Please LIKE Bikes on the Ike. http://on.fb.me/iWODGl    As many of you may know (or not know), the Eisenhower Expressway is getting a compl…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

35 May 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Kenseth

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service