The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bicycle' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bikes, Kids & an Urban Farm - Chicago Bicycle Farm Network Volunteer Meeting Today 4-5 PM

CONNECTING AFFORDABLE BIKE-CENTRIC TRANSPORTATION TO URBAN FARMS AND ACCELERATING THE CHICAGO CYCLING COMMUNITIES WITH A VISION OF POSITIVE…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Feb 25, 2012

Bicycle Dreams coming to the ViaDuct on Feb. 16

Bicycle Dreams, the award-winning feature-length documentary about the Race Across America (RAAM), will premiere in Chicago at the ViaDuct…

Started by Garry Harrington

0 Jan 6, 2012

Last Day of REI's 5 Day Garage Sale...

This is the last day of REI's 5 day garage sale. Today only you can take 50% off the sale price on Garage Sale items! Items are as-is and s…

Started by Elliot Bennett

6 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Elliot Bennett

Bicycle Film Festival starts tonight

I interview the BFF producer for Chicago, Terry Bloom, at the Logan Square monument, right across the circle from the Logan Square auditori…

Started by Steven Vance

5 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by mark stetson

BFF CHICAGO--PRESALE IS LIVE!!!

Tickets are available NOW for BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL CHICAGO! Buy your festival passes now for only $25 for the entire weekend or $10 per pr…

Started by Terry Bloom

0 Oct 26, 2011

TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

Bicycle Film Festival Chicago is on it's way and it is gonna be awesome, but you can help make it even BETTER!   Come out tonight for the f…

Started by Terry Bloom

4 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Terry Bloom

Pretty Cool Double Decker Bus {Bicycle Library}

Sorry not in Chicago ! Inside the converted bus there is a library/gallery on the top floor with a showroom on the first level.

Started by Mo

0 Aug 26, 2011

I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company wil…

Started by Eric Petersen

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

L.A. outlaws Bicyclist Harassment

Just read this:   http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-bicycle-law-20110721,0,3219222.story   How about Chicago kicking it up a notch?

Started by spacemodular

6 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Jason W

Cool Names For A Black Bicycle

I've recently decided to give my bicycle a name. I know it's kind of cheesy but I know a lot of people who do it. I figured people name car…

Started by Christian Branch

36 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Christian Branch

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service