The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bicycle' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pride

Photographs from the vault.  Long long ago I used to spend my time with a camera in my hands.  I am stubborn as hell but I may have to put…

Started by Skip Tooth

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Thedutchtouch

RAGBRAI

RAGBRAI registration just opened. It's time to sign up for a spot on the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, since they usual…

Started by Greg Borzo

29 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Bicycle Illinois (Robert Layton)

Thwarted Bicycle Theft

Is this your wheel? The Oak Park Police has your bicycle (708) 386-3800. Use report number 12-18930 to claim your bicycle. Taken from…

Started by Beans

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

SOLD - Complete Novara Safari Touring / Commuting / Cargo Setup For Sale

Bike has been Sold. Thank you for looking.     Hey Chainlinkers! That bittersweet time has come where I have decided to upgrade, and I must…

Started by Elliot Bennett

8 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Velociraptor

Chicago Based handmade wooden bike racks on Kickstarter

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company w…

Started by Eric Petersen

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Petersen

Handmade Bicycle Show in Denver - Free Pass

Hello again everyone! I think I am signing on to be an exhibitor at the Handmade Bicycle Show in Denver on February 22-24th.  I'm going to…

Started by Erin Rensink

0 Jan 29, 2013

Bike theft resources

http://www.chicagotalks.org/2012/10/21/stolen-a-guide-for-victims-of-bicycle-theft/ Check out the link above

Started by Rachel M Angres

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by dan brown

Bicycle Insurance is Available on a Limited Basis! Too Little? Too Late? Not Worth the Expense?

Tawlk Amongst Yourselves... Cycle insurance for the way you ride. Cycle insurance for the way you ride.We know the risks you face every ti…

Started by globalguy

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Impson

Bicycle Movies

Add your favorite bicycle movie! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bicycle Movies (link to article) Bicycles will overrun the Champs-Élysées thi…

Started by Banshee: 12-15mi

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Paul Witte

GPS Drawing by Riding a Bike

A new medium combining traditional drawing, conceptualism and VERY site-specific work.  Draw a picture on the city with your bike!

Started by Thunder Snow

4 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by S.Presley☠

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service