The Chainlink

Yasmeen's Discussions (2,529)

Discussions Replied To (1977) Replies Latest Activity

"I also get grumpy when I'm climbing a tough hill and an eScooter buzzes past me. I b…"

Yasmeen replied Sep 11 to The Grumpy Cyclist Thread

32 Sep 14
Reply by P.J.C.

"eScooters have taken over DC. This morning I took a different route and it was Apoca…"

Yasmeen replied Sep 5 to Will Scooters Win?

11 Sep 7
Reply by Tricolor

"If they are reporting "facts and information", they really should not be anonymous.…"

Yasmeen replied Sep 3 to Large Percentage of Divvy Fleet Missing! Serious Loss Problems for Chicago's Bike Share 7-12-18

75 Sep 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

"The struggle is real. I'm not a mom (except for my two fuzzballs) but I've been expe…"

Yasmeen replied Aug 31 to Struggling former city biker, now suburban mom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Julie Hochstadter

"I think we all have days we just feel grumpy.  I get grumpy about bikes on sidewalk…"

Yasmeen replied Aug 31 to The Grumpy Cyclist Thread

32 Sep 14
Reply by P.J.C.

"Agreed. There is a difference in staff reporting vs. editorial.  Breitbart isn't ed…"

Yasmeen replied Aug 30 to Large Percentage of Divvy Fleet Missing! Serious Loss Problems for Chicago's Bike Share 7-12-18

75 Sep 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Not saying there isn't biased or POV. I think that's inevitable. When I write, I try…"

Yasmeen replied Aug 30 to Large Percentage of Divvy Fleet Missing! Serious Loss Problems for Chicago's Bike Share 7-12-18

75 Sep 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Hmm, I think ad, Tom, and Jim didn't click on the article before responding to my co…"

75 Sep 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

"If you strive to be impartial and you are concerned, give Streetsblog equal time (an…"

Yasmeen replied Aug 29 to Large Percentage of Divvy Fleet Missing! Serious Loss Problems for Chicago's Bike Share 7-12-18

75 Sep 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

"yup, thanks, posted it as well ^^"

Yasmeen replied Aug 29 to Large Percentage of Divvy Fleet Missing! Serious Loss Problems for Chicago's Bike Share 7-12-18

75 Sep 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service