The Chainlink

Yasmeen's Discussions (2,841)

Discussions Replied To (2238) Replies Latest Activity

"Filka Bean, Thanks for posting the article. "

Yasmeen replied on Thursday to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Today was in the 20s with the wind in my face and I wasn't really prepared with the…"

Yasmeen replied on Wednesday to I rode today. Did you?

8388 yesterday
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"oh man, that makes me sad to hear the leaves didn't get the chance to change. "

Yasmeen replied on Tuesday to I rode today. Did you?

8388 yesterday

"woof. snowsuit. :-("

8388 yesterday

"I rode today. Cold and windy but looking at the weather in Chicago, can't really com…"

8388 yesterday

"Actually, John Greenfield’s comment to the opinion piece is worth reading: For what…"

Yasmeen replied Nov 10 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Thanks for updating - never saw this thread before... headphones - right ear yes, le…"

Yasmeen replied Nov 9 to Feedback on Habits

30 on Tuesday
Reply by ad

"A few weeks ago I got into an argument on Twitter with a cycling advocate who writes…"

Yasmeen replied Nov 7 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Block Club Chicago, "Years ago, Northwest Siders rejected a plan to install protecte…"

Yasmeen replied Nov 7 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Streetsblog Chicago on Twitter, "The cyclist killed by a turning truck driver yester…"

46 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service