The Chainlink

Jaik S.'s Discussions (546)

Discussions Replied To (484) Replies Latest Activity

"It'll probably be a combination of the lawyer lips & retaining clips(like these)…"

Jaik S. replied Apr 22 to Britax Jogging Strollers safety issues - owners of BOB bicycle trailers

10 Apr 23
Reply by mike w.

"1990s/2000s Ska. Suicide Machines, Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, Mighty Boss…"

Jaik S. replied Mar 21 to Riding Songs... Chime in!

48 May 3
Reply by Tom A.K.

"I used to live with a guy about ten years ago who was a pedicab rider. I know he ren…"

Jaik S. replied Mar 15 to Advice for becoming a pedicabber?

3 Mar 15
Reply by Jaik S.

"The Katy trail is a good ride. Bike Stop Cafe is right off the trail in St Charles.…"

Jaik S. replied Mar 11 to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

18 Mar 22
Reply by Alex Z

"This will now be my goto description of other cities:It's a nice place to visit but…"

Jaik S. replied Mar 11 to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

18 Mar 22
Reply by Alex Z

"Sounds fun, but....I'll be at Chicago Ale Fest - Winter edition(evening session). If…"

Jaik S. replied Jan 30 to Meetup at Beermiscuous Saturday 2/2

10 Feb 1
Reply by Noah Kleinschmidt

"I currently have three or so dimpa bags with holes in the bottom from flying. They'r…"

Jaik S. replied Jan 23 to Bike Parking in the loop

21 Feb 4
Reply by Lisa Hilleren

"Hello! I made it through the first day and inquired about bicycle parking. My buildi…"

Jaik S. replied Jan 23 to Bike Parking in the loop

21 Feb 4
Reply by Lisa Hilleren

"I'm looking for a beater for some rollers in the basement. Even for bad bikes, this…"

Jaik S. replied Jan 22 to Bike Parking in the loop

21 Feb 4
Reply by Lisa Hilleren

"My steed is the beautiful orange one. I have only used the Abus Bordo Granite X 6500…"

Jaik S. replied Jan 22 to Bike Parking in the loop

21 Feb 4
Reply by Lisa Hilleren

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service