The Chainlink

Mike Zumwalt's Discussions (1,289)

Discussions Replied To (1215) Replies Latest Activity

"I need to ride on a car free trail. I need bike friendly mass transit. I need bike l…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 22 to Moving, Job Hunting - How Much Is Bike Riding a Factor In Your Choices?

19 Jan 23
Reply by David P.

"I get a workout everyday I ride my bike then. Plus I get to vent and not keep it bot…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 10 to All those f-bombs and birds flying free may be good for your health

4 Jan 14
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"http://guyhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Girls-in-Yoga-Pants-1.jpg You can de…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 10 to Way to Make Friends... Get in Front of Another Cyclist and Coast

9 Jan 14
Reply by kb

"A Woman passed me in the Dearborn bike lane and she had what looked like some type o…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 10 to Way to Make Friends... Get in Front of Another Cyclist and Coast

9 Jan 14
Reply by kb

" I wouldn't even need a vehicle just a cargo bike or bike with a trailer, They don't…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 2 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

41 Jan 24
Reply by kb

"The city makes over $200 Million a year in parking tickets already! I talk to driver…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 2 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

41 Jan 24
Reply by kb

"I would drive a 2 person cart like those park district vehicles and clean the bike l…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 1 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

41 Jan 24
Reply by kb

"Yes the Summer I smell it more on the bigger beaches and the bird sanctuary (I know…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Jan 1 to How often do you smell weed on your commute?

13 Jan 4
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"What Steve said. Everyone is distracted, don't pay attention or think the rules don'…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Dec 30, 2018 to Why Do We So Readily Blame the Victim?

6 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"I've gotten used to and know how to ride downtown but the "new and improved" LFT is…"

Mike Zumwalt replied Dec 18, 2018 to Angry City.

33 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service