The Chainlink

Phillip Hutchinson's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"The venue for this meeting has been changed to accommodate more people. It will be h…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied on Wednesday to Fight the Dickens Avenue Greenway NIMBYs!

7 on Wednesday
Reply by mike w.

"Pro tips?Use Divvy. The bike valet stations take bike parking out of the equation, a…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied on Monday to I'm going to start riding in The Loop every day in 1 week. I want your tips.

6 18 hours ago
Reply by Tooscrapps

"I think it's a mistake. Rather than sharrows, I think it should be a single arrow po…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Aug 16 to Sharrows in the bike lane

4 on Tuesday
Reply by David Barish

"Divvy is about to roll out 10,500 pedal assist e-bikes in Chicago. I believe their p…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Aug 12 to E-bikes taking the lead in bikeshare

6 Aug 17
Reply by Mark

"It's a matter of perspective. I don't commute on that section of LFT but if I did I'…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Aug 12 to Continued concerns about the trail separation

15 Aug 12
Reply by David P.

"Gas Works Park is cool and worth checking out. Also the Chihuly Garden and glass mus…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Aug 9 to Biking in Seattle

7 on Monday
Reply by JeffB

"Agreed. The inconsistent lane configurations cause confusion, especially for infrequ…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Aug 9 to Continued concerns about the trail separation

15 Aug 12
Reply by David P.

"Greg Hipp is giving some odd advice in this article: “Another thing that can lead to…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Aug 9 to Continued concerns about the trail separation

15 Aug 12
Reply by David P.

"Frankly I'm surprised no one has raised safety concerns about this already. It's a l…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Aug 2 to Northerly Island path collapse

34 Aug 16
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

"I agree that getting people out of cars is awesome, but i think we will continue see…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jul 31 to The future (or already present) of scooters

14 Aug 2
Reply by Ernesto Lube

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service