The Chainlink

Mark's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"This meeting is important for any LFT cycling commuters out there.  The original ren…"

Mark replied Sep 19 to Update on North Lake Shore Drive Project -- Bikers/Peds needed @ community meeting 9/26 6-8pm

6 Oct 2
Reply by Eric Pounder

"The bike lane should be routed over Upper Randolph with a ramp down to Middle Randol…"

Mark replied Sep 6 to Randolph - Loop to LFT

3 Sep 6
Reply by MagMileMarauder

"Exactly, because they are COMMERCIAL vehicles.  Should we allow commercial vehicles…"

Mark replied Aug 30 to E-bikes taking the lead in bikeshare

16 Aug 30
Reply by Brian S

"I was behind an electric pedicab trying to cross the LFT river bridge on a crowded T…"

Mark replied Aug 17 to E-bikes taking the lead in bikeshare

16 Aug 30
Reply by Brian S

"+1.  This is my daily commute route.  CDOT is considering making these an east-west…"

Mark replied Aug 12 to Linking Glenwood Bikeway to LFT

4 Aug 12
Reply by Brian S

"I was passed on the right by a guy on one of these on the LFT last week.  Unfortunat…"

Mark replied Jul 31 to The future (or already present) of scooters

14 Aug 2
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"That happened to me a few years ago on the LFT north of Belmont.  Dog on one side of…"

Mark replied Jul 11 to Potential legal grey area on non-'roadway' bike trails for hit and runs

15 Jul 15
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I was not trying to compare the situations.  It was a jogger that passed me on the l…"

Mark replied Jul 11 to When will the Trail Separation project be completed?

53 Jul 17
Reply by Steve A

"The temporary south access to the Flyover has has gotten very congested in the after…"

Mark replied Jul 10 to When will the Trail Separation project be completed?

53 Jul 17
Reply by Steve A

"Here's the NBC5 coverage.  I was fortunate to ride through 20 minutes before this ha…"

Mark replied Jun 11 to Another car crashes after veering off LSD and through the bike path

9 Jun 11
Reply by Mark

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service