The Chainlink

Elwood Gruschow's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"When I was there last week the contractor locks access to the entire pretty southern…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Sep 6 to Northerly Island path collapse

38 Sep 13
Reply by Christian

"They are starting on Northerly Island plan 2019.  I think all of the south part of t…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Aug 16 to Northerly Island path collapse

38 Sep 13
Reply by Christian

"Yes, the problem is the flow of water through sand under the sidewalk.  The accent i…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Aug 5 to Northerly Island path collapse

38 Sep 13
Reply by Christian

"True a welded on wheel would make it near impossible for a consumer to change a tire…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Apr 22 to Britax Jogging Strollers safety issues - owners of BOB bicycle trailers

10 Apr 23
Reply by mike w.

"Hey SixtyTwoPercent,  You might have already started on your trip, if you did; Bon v…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Apr 21 to WTB: Front and rear racks for panniers and other items

1 Apr 21
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

"Thank Chris,   The YouTube link you posted does not connect to anything about Britax…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Apr 21 to Britax Jogging Strollers safety issues - owners of BOB bicycle trailers

10 Apr 23
Reply by mike w.

" These replies have good important information.  I checked today, Bob Kastigar  and…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Feb 1 to Multi-Day Trail Ride...suggestions needed please

41 Feb 6
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"I like the idea of an Amtrak/R2T type bike trail/Amtrak trip.  No cars, buses, plane…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Jan 31 to Multi-Day Trail Ride...suggestions needed please

41 Feb 6
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"I do not know of a source comparing all the US interstate length to all of it that i…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Aug 6, 2018 to Biking on interstate shoulders?

9 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by David

"I basically agree with Tricolor. Notice in his reply he does not even mention dedica…"

Elwood Gruschow replied Jul 11, 2018 to Current state of GPS units for navigation - 2018

7 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Dirke

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service