The Chainlink

lft_rat's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I just don't understand the big deal about experience here. I don't think it takes m…"

lft_rat replied yesterday to E-bikes taking the lead in bikeshare

6 yesterday
Reply by Mark

"Yep, I'm in my second "year" (March-November) of commuting by ebike, 8 mi each way.…"

lft_rat replied on Monday to E-bikes taking the lead in bikeshare

6 yesterday
Reply by Mark

"Yeah, it's like almost any other large natural resource... horribly managed. I recal…"

lft_rat replied Jul 8 to Lake Michigan at record high levels.

16 Jul 9
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Doh, yes, Ontario! I got the book from the library and unfortunately can't do any so…"

lft_rat replied Jul 8 to Lake Michigan at record high levels.

16 Jul 9
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Yeah, that's what I think whenever I see cyclists 90 lbs heavier than me who are wor…"

lft_rat replied Jun 24 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

142 Jul 25
Reply by ketoguychicago

"The water level is basically controlled by humans at Lake Erie. It's obviously influ…"

lft_rat replied Jun 19 to Lake Michigan at record high levels.

16 Jul 9
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Thanks for posting this, Yasmeen. I'm excited about the scooters, honestly. Anythin…"

lft_rat replied Jun 19 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

142 Jul 25
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I've been riding an ebike on the LFT for a little over a year now for my commute, 8…"

lft_rat replied Jun 19 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

142 Jul 25
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Small correction: The 4th ward excludes the vast majority of Hyde Park and much of S…"

lft_rat replied May 7 to Ald King 4th Ward Bike Lane Meeting - Update!

17 May 9
Reply by Phillip Hutchinson

"Blocking off that underpass is especially frustrating and seemingly pointless. At th…"

lft_rat replied Nov 7, 2018 to LFP Closure

41 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Patricia Unsinn

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service