The Chainlink

David P.'s Discussions (1,072)

Discussions Replied To (1018) Replies Latest Activity

"I was on the Riverwalk for the first time in ages yesterday - my mom was visiting -…"

David P. replied 4 hours ago to CDOT Said Alderman Reilly's Riverwalk Bike Ban Was a Really Bad Idea

8 4 hours ago
Reply by David P.

"Hey, why don't we make *people* register too? Everyone puts a license plate on their…"

David P. replied on Friday to Potential legal grey area on non-'roadway' bike trails for hit and runs

15 8 hours ago
Reply by ketoguychicago

"What a s***ty thing that person did. I'm sorry for your father's injury, but I'm gla…"

David P. replied on Thursday to Potential legal grey area on non-'roadway' bike trails for hit and runs

15 8 hours ago
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Cyclists on places like the LFP seem much more unaware, as a group, than drivers tha…"

David P. replied on Thursday to When will the Trail Separation project be completed?

52 on Thursday
Reply by bobweiser

"I've started going through this intersection on my way home (Harrison/Clinton is nic…"

David P. replied on Thursday to Fulton / Milwaukee / Clinton

8 4 hours ago
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I'll second a couple of those. I live in Avondale and use Wilson to get west when I'…"

David P. replied Jul 1 to What's your favorite route? An experience on the back streets

12 Jul 1
Reply by David P.

"Report this to BA&CP:  https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/depts/bacp/provdrs/consum…"

David P. replied Jun 27 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

3199 yesterday
Reply by Argonne69

"I heard this morning that there was someone in the water near Fullerton. The emergen…"

David P. replied Jun 26 to Double accident on LFT and LSD?

3 Jun 26
Reply by TonyP

"Paul, thanks for mentioning Jackson Park Highlands - I never knew about it! I wish I…"

David P. replied Jun 18 to South Side Cyclers?

11 Jun 18
Reply by Kate S.

"https://twitter.com/ChicagoFails "

David P. replied Jun 18 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

135 Jul 9
Reply by Bob Kastigar

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service