The Chainlink

David P.'s Discussions (1,033)

Discussions Replied To (979) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed - large roads with little traffic. It's more crowded now, but it's so much be…"

David P. replied Feb 15 to Bike Lanes

3 Feb 15
Reply by David P.

"That first photo is Woodward looking south from Campus Martius. I think the second o…"

David P. replied Feb 14 to Bike Lanes

3 Feb 15
Reply by David P.

"Jaik, I can't help with the parking question (I have my own secure parking in the Lo…"

David P. replied Jan 23 to Bike Parking in the loop

21 Feb 4
Reply by Lisa Hilleren

"Another version of this: Metra to Kenosha, ferry across the lake, ride trails (I don…"

David P. replied Jan 23 to Multi-Day Trail Ride...suggestions needed please

42 Feb 6
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"Dan, I live in Avondale and work in Roselawn/Pullman. For the first few months I rod…"

David P. replied Jan 23 to Moving, Job Hunting - How Much Is Bike Riding a Factor In Your Choices?

19 Jan 23
Reply by David P.

"Dan, about 15 months ago my one-way commute went from 4.5 miles to 25 miles (and sti…"

David P. replied Jan 17 to Moving, Job Hunting - How Much Is Bike Riding a Factor In Your Choices?

19 Jan 23
Reply by David P.

"It's central to me. "

David P. replied Jan 16 to Moving, Job Hunting - How Much Is Bike Riding a Factor In Your Choices?

19 Jan 23
Reply by David P.

"I rode to Evanston on Sunday and the PBLs on Dodge and Sheridan were all clear and s…"

David P. replied Jan 15 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

44 Jan 24
Reply by kb

"This summer or so I had my first collision ever with a person on foot when I nailed…"

David P. replied Dec 20, 2018 to Careless pedestrian

10 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Tooscrapps

"If you pay enough attention, you notice that they do (and it's not a rant when you'r…"

David P. replied Dec 18, 2018 to The Pedestrian Strikes Back

11 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by mike w.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service