The Chainlink

David P.'s Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (932) Replies Latest Activity

"The system works well. I last reported one at 103rd and Cottage Grove and it was pat…"

David P. replied Jun 15 to Pothole Reporting

1 Jun 15
Reply by David P.

"I've been in Chicago for ten years now, nine in my first flat and a year in my curre…"

David P. replied Jun 12 to Most Bike Friendly Apts

4 on Saturday
Reply by Meg

"I wanna fix that sloppy tape job!"

David P. replied May 23 to So Sad. Such a waste.

11 May 30
Reply by Ken Kovar

"When I'm out and about on my bikes, I'm not out there to be a representative for "cy…"

David P. replied May 7 to Red means stop

126 on Wednesday
Reply by notoriousDUG

"The Nordavinden that I finally finished the other week, build ported over from my Ko…"

David P. replied Apr 25 to New (or New-To-You) Bike Day! Post Your New Love Here!

20 May 1
Reply by curt(is) locke

"You might be better served by familiarizing yourself with rear-view cameras and then…"

David P. replied Apr 4 to "OOH! I Didn't See You!" - 'Clueless Unobservant Drivers'

34 on Sunday
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"Years ago, when I lived in Detroit, I was riding downtown on E. Jefferson. It was in…"

David P. replied Mar 28 to tip of the helmet to a motorist

9 Mar 29
Reply by Mark

"Your dad was wrong: they're all idiots or maniacs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X…"

David P. replied Mar 27 to "OOH! I Didn't See You!" - 'Clueless Unobservant Drivers'

34 on Sunday

""I didn't see you" always means "I wasn't paying attention""

David P. replied Mar 26 to "OOH! I Didn't See You!" - 'Clueless Unobservant Drivers'

34 on Sunday

"I'm interested in the Wrights for my Dawes rebuild. "

David P. replied Mar 16 to Brooks, Wrights, Velo Orange leather saddles for sale

3 Mar 16
Reply by David P.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service