The Chainlink

Tricolor's Discussions (1,153)

Discussions Replied To (1143) Replies Latest Activity

"I did it a few years ago. Highly recommended. Go Pittsburgh to DC, not the other way…"

Tricolor replied 17 hours ago to Favorite autumn rides

4 17 hours ago
Reply by Tricolor

"Take a week off and bike from Pittsburgh to DC while the leaves are in color and the…"

Tricolor replied 19 hours ago to Favorite autumn rides

4 17 hours ago
Reply by Tricolor

"Put in a bus lane and lengthen the exits for Belmont where traffic backs up onto the…"

Tricolor replied on Wednesday to Update on North Lake Shore Drive Project -- Bikers/Peds needed @ community meeting 9/26 6-8pm

5 on Thursday
Reply by Renee Patten

"Five years and it's finally reached the river. It's still going to be a massive bott…"

Tricolor replied Sep 3 to Navy Pier Flyover to close Tuesday 9/3 for about a month

7 Sep 11
Reply by Carter O'Brien

"From roughly Wrigley would be down Clark to Halsted, Halsted to Clybourne, then Divi…"

Tricolor replied Aug 19 to I'm going to start riding in The Loop every day in 1 week. I want your tips.

9 Sep 6
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Just south of Bryn Mawr Catalpa and Balmoral are (lightly traveled) one-way streets…"

Tricolor replied Aug 12 to Linking Glenwood Bikeway to LFT

4 Aug 12
Reply by Brian S

"CPD has raised the path under there so it doesn't flood as easily, and most people s…"

Tricolor replied Aug 9 to Continued concerns about the trail separation

15 Aug 12
Reply by David P.

"It doesn't help the pedestrian path from Oak Street Beach to Navy Pier is under wate…"

Tricolor replied Aug 8 to Continued concerns about the trail separation

15 Aug 12
Reply by David P.

"So it's going to be a dead end instead of a loop. They may as well close the whole s…"

Tricolor replied Aug 1 to Northerly Island path collapse

38 Sep 13
Reply by Christian

"Those new ones are less scooter and more Honda Ruckus with pedals. But for longer tr…"

Tricolor replied Jul 31 to The future (or already present) of scooters

14 Aug 2
Reply by Ernesto Lube

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service