The Chainlink

Tricolor's Discussions (1,162)

Discussions Replied To (1152) Replies Latest Activity

"Everything is pretty clear except some ice north of the oak street curve. It looks l…"

Tricolor replied on Thursday to I rode today. Did you?

8388 yesterday
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"I'm a fan of steady-state lights since I ride along the lake where the park lights c…"

Tricolor replied Nov 7 to Get a clue! and a light!

64 yesterday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Does the city have a winter plan for the flyover? Everything was bad today but I can…"

Tricolor replied Nov 1 to Navy Pier Flyover to close Tuesday 9/3 for about a month

15 Nov 1
Reply by Tricolor

"I've wondered how they intent to tear through the bridge houses without affecting th…"

Tricolor replied Oct 10 to Navy Pier Flyover to close Tuesday 9/3 for about a month

15 Nov 1
Reply by Tricolor

"Ravenswood is a great choice from Lincoln/Grace (just above Addison) to Bryn Mawr, t…"

Tricolor replied Oct 7 to What Are Your Favorite Chicago-Area Bike Lanes, Paths & Routes?

102 Oct 11
Reply by Patricia Unsinn

"There are barriers along Sheridan Road above Lake Shore Drive. At Sheridan Beach and…"

Tricolor replied Sep 30 to Concrete Barrier on Lakefront path

7 Oct 3
Reply by John Durham

"It does make a very small run-off area completely unavailable. And the weight will c…"

Tricolor replied Sep 26 to Concrete Barrier on Lakefront path

7 Oct 3
Reply by John Durham

"My dorm roommate had a new Stumpjumper in 93. It wasn't lugged and had early rapidfi…"

Tricolor replied Sep 26 to 1993 or so Specialized stumpjumper

17 on Friday
Reply by mark stetson

"It opened sometime yesterday. Was closed in the morning and opened in the afternoon.…"

Tricolor replied Sep 24 to Navy Pier Flyover to close Tuesday 9/3 for about a month

15 Nov 1
Reply by Tricolor

"I did it a few years ago. Highly recommended. Go Pittsburgh to DC, not the other way…"

Tricolor replied Sep 20 to Favorite autumn rides

13 Sep 25
Reply by MagMileMarauder

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service