The Chainlink

Tricolor's Discussions (1,143)

Discussions Replied To (1133) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been thinking there should be a light rail line along there headed to town for…"

Tricolor replied Jul 12 to Active Trans survey on proposed river trail connection between Belmont & Diversey

1 Jul 12
Reply by Tricolor

"Since Dearborn's northbound bike lane runs on the left side of the street above Kinz…"

Tricolor replied Jun 27 to Navy Pier Flyover Closure Notice: 6/24-6/27

5 Jun 27
Reply by Tricolor

"George Carlin is smiling, somewhere."

Tricolor replied Jun 27 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Yes, the electric mopeds and bikes are scary enough. At least the few privately owne…"

Tricolor replied Jun 27 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"It's one of the few places you can get up much speed anyway. Kind of like how Evanst…"

Tricolor replied Jun 25 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"It depends a lot on the time of day. I usually drive Saturday mornings where 50 woul…"

Tricolor replied Jun 25 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Just because people are comfortable driving at seventy on Lake Shore Drive doesn't m…"

Tricolor replied Jun 24 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"That's any e bike, though I swear some of those are hitting 20 mph into a headwind w…"

Tricolor replied Jun 24 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Hm, still nothing over here in the... east loop?"

Tricolor replied Jun 19 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I haven't seen any so far this week. But then my route is the lake front trail and i…"

Tricolor replied Jun 18 to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

136 on Friday
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service