The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (988)

Discussions Replied To (948) Replies Latest Activity

"I experienced the blackness this morning. I have a pretty strong headlight and still…"

David Barish replied on Wednesday to New Lakefront Path Pavement- Northside

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Sean Newby

"I often meet some friends on Wednesdays at 630 am at the Starbucks at Lincoln/Damen/…"

David Barish replied on Wednesday to The daily commute

16 yesterday
Reply by mike w.

"I hear you but still marvel at how the river walk was ever really intended to be for…"

David Barish replied Sep 25 to No Biking On The Riverwalk? New Ordinance Would Force Bicyclists To Walk Their Rides

11 Sep 25
Reply by Gage B.

"I have little problem with a ban. The river walk is not very wide and can be claustr…"

David Barish replied Sep 24 to No Biking On The Riverwalk? New Ordinance Would Force Bicyclists To Walk Their Rides

11 Sep 25
Reply by Gage B.

"I have mixed feeling about this. I  am  a big proponent  and  user of the Dearborn l…"

David Barish replied Sep 17 to Whiny CBS 2 Chicago Report on the Dearborn Bike Lane Remodeling

41 Sep 28
Reply by Gage B.

"julie It is hard.  One reality is  that  with a  little one you simply do not have …"

David Barish replied Aug 31 to Struggling former city biker, now suburban mom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Julie Hochstadter

"One person  did something  illegal.  The guy who blew the light  and  hit speed race…"

David Barish replied Aug 29 to Cyclists crash at Dearborn and Wacker yesterday

18 Aug 29
Reply by Tricolor

"Yesterday I was leading  a small group  that was not  going fast.  We were on  Damen…"

David Barish replied Aug 27 to Shoaaaaaling

18 Aug 28
Reply by David Henri

"Yup. Just realized that the posted clip was not  from today's crash."

David Barish replied Aug 9 to Bicyclist hit by car - hit and run

10 Aug 13
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Oh, my heart goes out  to this poor  woman's friends and her family.  She was riding…"

David Barish replied Aug 9 to Bicyclist hit by car - hit and run

10 Aug 13
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service