The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (1,008)

Discussions Replied To (966) Replies Latest Activity

"Pedestrians seem the most  clueless. Most  drivers seem to get it. I  cannot  tell y…"

David Barish replied Mar 27 to City riding

39 on Sunday
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"I assume that  I  am not listening on headphones since i am in traffic.  I would be …"

David Barish replied Mar 20 to Riding Songs... Chime in!

42 Apr 6
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"Although we are  outside  subject to  the wind  and vehicular  traffic we still hear…"

David Barish replied Mar 8 to "Say something"/"On your left" righteousness

14 Mar 8
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I  get it but it is a tough call. Sometimes we are doing something, whether  on  the…"

David Barish replied Mar 8 to "Say something"/"On your left" righteousness

14 Mar 8
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I think Glenview Rd or Church  Street is best to either get you east.   Wind you way…"

David Barish replied Mar 6 to Looking for a route, Northbrook to the lakefront trail

8 Mar 7
Reply by Ben R.

"I  do  not live in the city but  find the turnout  depressing. This  is not  a comme…"

David Barish replied Feb 27 to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

209 Apr 3
Reply by David S.

"There is no still  picture of this but there is a movie. That movie shows the chain…"

David Barish replied Feb 22 to How rusty if your chain?

24 Feb 28
Reply by TonyP

"I understand the moniker "Stone Bridge" but feel  that  Ald. Stone deserves no credi…"

David Barish replied Feb 18 to Meeting 9/13 RE: Stone Bridge over the North Shore Channel

23 Feb 18
Reply by John Greenfield

"I stayed in  my last  job much  longer than I  should have stayed.  That job had a s…"

David Barish replied Jan 17 to Moving, Job Hunting - How Much Is Bike Riding a Factor In Your Choices?

19 Jan 23
Reply by David P.

"Not sure where you live  in  Lincoln Square but  a very easy straight line  to  Evan…"

David Barish replied Jan 10 to North Branch/North Shore Channel trail questions

22 Jan 24
Reply by djm

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service