The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (1,026)

Discussions Replied To (984) Replies Latest Activity

"Let's take the pro-church  parking  argument and  give  it the most  weight we can,…"

David Barish replied yesterday to The Church on Sundays Argument Against Bike Lanes

9 yesterday
Reply by Yasmeen

"Yasmeen Thank you for  opening  this thread. I will say it  didn't  make me uncomfo…"

David Barish replied on Friday to Sometimes Discussions Make Us Uncomfortable

4 10 hours ago
Reply by Jaik S.

"I avoided this thread for  a long time and finally decided to  read through it. Fore…"

David Barish replied Oct 14 to John Forester

26 Oct 16
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

"The employees are told to check everybody and their job is not worth using discretio…"

David Barish replied Oct 2 to Driver License Scanned

3 Oct 2
Reply by David Barish

"It takes  common sense and drivers can lack that attribute. Today I  was  in one of…"

David Barish replied Sep 24 to You all notice this, right?

5 Sep 26
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I was  just  there.  Non-city riders will still be freaked  out as the  locals deftl…"

David Barish replied Sep 20 to Biking in Holland

5 Sep 22
Reply by clp

"There  are  lots of  routes and there are already good suggestions here.  my biggest…"

David Barish replied Aug 23 to I'm going to start riding in The Loop every day in 1 week. I want your tips.

9 Sep 6
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I think the  sharrow predated the lane but  am not sure.  I ride  that stretch a lot…"

David Barish replied Aug 20 to Sharrows in the bike lane

4 Aug 20
Reply by David Barish

"I think the concept that a bike route is as good as it's weakest link still holds bu…"

David Barish replied Jul 24 to Therein Lies the Rub

41 Aug 2
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I  am  one of the few who finds much more meaning  in civil  justice that criminal j…"

David Barish replied Jun 20 to Man Sets Wire Booby Traps for Cyclists, Gets 20 Hours Community Service

3 Jun 20
Reply by Dries Kimpe

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service