The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (960)

Discussions Replied To (921) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sadder  seeing the water under the  table indicating  that it  had been  rainin…"

David Barish replied May 23 to So Sad. Such a waste.

11 May 30
Reply by Ken Kovar

"This threadlet is interesting. Do you  call  out? I agree with the negative sentimen…"

David Barish replied May 11 to Red means stop

126 8 hours ago
Reply by notoriousDUG

"I don't  know  how  big big is. I  am an xl  sometimes and an xxl other times. I am …"

David Barish replied May 10 to Waterproof bike clothing...for fatsos???

16 May 21
Reply by Tom A.K.

"The ACLU forewarned us.  This video  was posted in 2006.  https://www.youtube.com/wa…"

David Barish replied May 7 to Use a fitness tracker or Strava?

3 May 9
Reply by John Durham

"But there is no denying the  eloquence  in your  succinct take down of the thread.Wh…"

David Barish replied May 1 to Red means stop

126 8 hours ago
Reply by notoriousDUG

"We don't need to get hung up on whether there is a full stop or whether there is an…"

David Barish replied Apr 30 to Red means stop

126 8 hours ago
Reply by notoriousDUG

"John,  it  is sad to say that "free floating"  was  the correct  term.  I  was  back…"

David Barish replied Apr 27 to Dockless bike-share will launch in Chicago on Tuesday, May 1

1 Apr 27
Reply by David Barish

"I saw  Lime Bikes when I  was in downtown Rockford yesterday.   I did not see any ri…"

David Barish replied Apr 17 to New bike share a step closer to being tested in Chicago

2 Apr 17
Reply by Tom A.K.

"We do not  know  exactly  what  happened.  One thing  I know and  we all  need to kn…"

David Barish replied Apr 9 to 4-6-18 Teen Cyclist, 14, Seriously Injured in Dooring Incident in Palmer Square

6 Apr 11
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"I  saw it  too. I figured it had to  do with getting my machine at  work back from …"

David Barish replied Mar 28 to Was It Just Me?

7 Mar 29
Reply by Jim Reho

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service