The Chainlink

Alex Z's Discussions (977)

Discussions Replied To (932) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, thanks. I find that size gravel pleasant enough to ride on. The "RR ballast/driv…"

Alex Z replied 17 hours ago to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

16 17 hours ago
Reply by Alex Z

"Agreed. It's a great ride. I did it in five days. One of the most fun bike trips I'v…"

Alex Z replied on Monday to "The Great Ride" - GAP-C&O Trail

4 on Monday
Reply by curt(is) locke

"Looks like a great ride. Can I ask how the elevation was?"

Alex Z replied on Friday to Hoping to bike from Chi or Milwaukee to Mpls, wanna join?

9 4 hours ago
Reply by Samuel Diaz

"What are you talking about here, Yasmeen? STOP THE INSANITY!!! Jk ;)"

Alex Z replied on Friday to Bike thieves, one of the lowest forms of life

13 on Friday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Sorry you didn't get any responses. If you give it a shot it would be interesting to…"

Alex Z replied on Friday to Advice for becoming a pedicabber?

3 on Friday
Reply by Jaik S.

"Chiming in late to say that this January and February has been the worst two months…"

Alex Z replied on Friday to March Bad-Weather Case of Crabcakes

31 yesterday
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"Not familiar with Homan but I agree that Fulton west of Damen is a very nice street…"

Alex Z replied on Friday to Anyone biking near Homan and Van Buren?

5 16 hours ago
Reply by marshmonster

"Had the complete opposite experience, personally. Lots of bike lanes, but, more impo…"

Alex Z replied on Friday to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

16 17 hours ago
Reply by Alex Z

"Is the Katy Trail really "gravel"? I would've said it was dirt for most of the way.…"

Alex Z replied on Friday to Chainlink tell me what you know about biking in St. Louis!

16 17 hours ago
Reply by Alex Z

"OMG. St. Louis is such a fabulous city for biking in. My girlfriend spent two years…"

16 17 hours ago
Reply by Alex Z

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service