The Chainlink

Alex Z's Discussions (921)

Discussions Replied To (878) Replies Latest Activity

""or the Bugatti model which tops out at 250 mph, very useful for getting the kids to…"

Alex Z replied 8 hours ago to Whiny CBS 2 Chicago Report on the Dearborn Bike Lane Remodeling

33 8 hours ago
Reply by Alex Z

"There is still construction going on south of Division but it's not bad. A nice long…"

Alex Z replied Sep 14 to How is Damen Ave. these days?

5 Sep 14
Reply by Eric Pounder

"The thing that makes me grumpy is when the cyclist ahead of me at a red light doesn'…"

Alex Z replied Sep 12 to The Grumpy Cyclist Thread

32 Sep 14
Reply by P.J.C.

"I am glad that you told the bus driver about the 3-foot law. It's too bad he seemed…"

Alex Z replied Aug 16 to Cyclist Struck by CTA Bus Friday (8-10-18) Recovering

38 Aug 30
Reply by kb

"Where did you find out the cyclist's age? I've been looking for updates but haven't…"

Alex Z replied Aug 13 to Bicyclist hit by car - hit and run

10 Aug 13
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Of course, proceeding behind a truck might leave you at risk of being hooked by an o…"

Alex Z replied Aug 13 to Angela Park, 39 y.o. Female Bicyclist Killed by Truck Driver Turning Right in Greektown

61 Aug 13
Reply by Jeff McMahon

"I guess I learned something in this thread. I would've told you that cycling is forb…"

Alex Z replied Aug 6 to Biking on interstate shoulders?

9 Aug 7
Reply by David

"Does it count as shoaling if the person ahead of you stops 10 feet before the big wh…"

Alex Z replied Aug 2 to Shoaaaaaling

18 Aug 28
Reply by David Henri

"lol"

Alex Z replied Aug 2 to Shoaaaaaling

18 Aug 28
Reply by David Henri

""If you gave a free bike to every person in Chicago who asked for one, bikes would s…"

Alex Z replied Aug 2 to Large Percentage of Divvy Fleet Missing! Serious Loss Problems for Chicago's Bike Share 7-12-18

75 Sep 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service