The Chainlink

Jim Reho's Discussions (565)

Discussions Replied To (535) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes I wonder if those plans should be called Zero Vision instead of Vision Zer…"

Jim Reho replied on Friday to "OOH! I Didn't See You!" - 'Clueless Unobservant Drivers'

34 15 hours ago
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"I hope she emerges from that coma soon and intact."

Jim Reho replied on Friday to Elizabeth Brackett, 76, Award-Winning Journalist and Triathlete Has Died from Her Injuries in a Cycling Crash -Update 6-17-18

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Tom A.K.

"As clp said, thanks for your close watch and updates, Tom!"

Jim Reho replied Jun 11 to Killer of Cyclists Sentenced to Life in Prison 6-11-18

7 on Tuesday
Reply by dav

"I actually do think the number of drug- and alcohol-impaired drivers on the road hav…"

Jim Reho replied Jun 11 to Killer of Cyclists Sentenced to Life in Prison 6-11-18

7 on Tuesday
Reply by dav

"I'm not even sure it's a real fix or will solve any problems.  Time will tell.  What…"

Jim Reho replied May 31 to Navy Pier Flyover for Bikers, Joggers Delayed (Again)

16 May 31
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"When I read elsewhere that the cougar weighed 100 pounds, I knew the reason for the…"

Jim Reho replied May 21 to Mountain Bike rider killed by a couger.

9 May 21
Reply by Jim Reho

"A sad story.  Too bad the two guys didn't stick together.  I wouldn't be surprised i…"

Jim Reho replied May 20 to Mountain Bike rider killed by a couger.

9 May 21
Reply by Jim Reho

"Myself, I'm with Jean-Paul Sartre: "When we say that man chooses himself, not only d…"

Jim Reho replied May 9 to Red means stop

108 on Tuesday
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"I have worn plenty of orange ponchos while riding bikes, and done just fine.  I agre…"

Jim Reho replied May 9 to Waterproof bike clothing...for fatsos???

16 May 21
Reply by Tom A.K.

"This project was a boondoggle from its inception.  I'd love it if somebody did an an…"

Jim Reho replied May 2 to Navy Pier Flyover for Bikers, Joggers Delayed (Again)

16 May 31
Reply by Ernesto Lube

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service