The Chainlink

clp's Discussions (515)

Discussions Replied To (500) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the timely post Tom.   Ever since that ungodly crash, I've been concerned…"

clp replied Jun 11 to Killer of Cyclists Sentenced to Life in Prison 6-11-18

7 Jun 12
Reply by dav

"Ha ha!   Yes, I know the problem.  I moved to Chicago from the East Coast.  And know…"

clp replied May 17 to Storing 3 Bikes in Small Apartment

4 May 20
Reply by Samuel Diaz

"Not sure I understand.  Was the kid thrown into the street where another car ran ove…"

clp replied Apr 7 to 4-6-18 Teen Cyclist, 14, Seriously Injured in Dooring Incident in Palmer Square

6 Apr 11
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"...it's extremely for spotting cyclists... Did you leave out a word Anne?   Like 'pr…"

clp replied Apr 3 to "OOH! I Didn't See You!" - 'Clueless Unobservant Drivers'

34 on Sunday

"David, we have the same situation here on Chicago's bike lanes.  For instance, the n…"

clp replied Mar 20 to Sad Uber Event

30 May 25
Reply by Jennifer on the lake

"And per David P's comment, don't forget to visit a good bike shop to see what bike g…"

clp replied Feb 10 to Advice for actually good bike tours in Copenhagen and Stockholm

6 Feb 10
Reply by Sarah D.

"The best groomed XC skiing is out in DuPage Co.   They groom Herrick Lake, Danada an…"

clp replied Feb 6 to 606 Status?

12 Feb 7
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"Ha ha!  Yes Shawn, I meant Cycle Smithy.   Brain fade.  Sorry Mark (owner). But that…"

clp replied Feb 6 to 4 Flats in 4 Months. Facebook group advice is useless. I want your advice.

45 Feb 19

"Thorn-proof tubes.   Bike Smithy, right down Clark St from where you snapped that ph…"

clp replied Feb 5 to 4 Flats in 4 Months. Facebook group advice is useless. I want your advice.

45 Feb 19

"Well I guess we have NY City to thank for erratic stop lights and walk signals, acco…"

clp replied Nov 25, 2017 to Stop light arrhythmia

11 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Alex Z

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service