The Chainlink

clp's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (645) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh man Tricolor!   Very tempting!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGaTZPN2X3k "

clp replied yesterday to Favorite autumn rides

4 yesterday
Reply by Tricolor

"Actually Argonne, I'll be sorry to see you go.  I think you're an excellent urban cy…"

clp replied Sep 6 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

3336 yesterday
Reply by Argonne69

"Thanks John!  And nice to find out about Open Outcry Brewing at 10934 S Western, as…"

clp replied Sep 6 to Far South Side Ramble Bike Route

6 Sep 10
Reply by Ben Gray

"Disagreement is ok.  But kindly refrain from personal attacks and name-calling.  It…"

clp replied Sep 6 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

3336 yesterday
Reply by Argonne69

"Give it up Argonne.  No one cares about Bike Lanes. So the best you can hope to do i…"

clp replied Sep 5 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

3336 yesterday
Reply by Argonne69

"Thanks John!   Your route looks more interesting than my usual route up to the North…"

clp replied Aug 24 to Mellow Bike Route From Daley Plaza to Amitabul via North Branch Trail

3 Aug 26
Reply by Apie (11)

"Years ago mike, Lincoln Park used to welcome all who came...back in the 1970's there…"

clp replied Aug 24 to Fight the Dickens Avenue Greenway NIMBYs!

12 Aug 26
Reply by Ben Gray

"Another thought, if you want to avoid that sketchy section of the DPT is to use the…"

clp replied Aug 24 to Des Plaines Trail to Illinois Prairie Trail to Noon Whistle

8 Sep 3
Reply by Filka Bean

"Thanks for the timely article John.  Meanwhile in New York City, Mayor Bill deBlasio…"

clp replied Aug 21 to Fight the Dickens Avenue Greenway NIMBYs!

12 Aug 26
Reply by Ben Gray

"....there are alternative ways to obtain tax revenues...regular usage of AVs 5 years…"

clp replied Aug 12 to Bikes suffer in coming era of Autonomous Cars

9 Aug 15
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service