The Chainlink

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi's Discussions (1,630)

Discussions Replied To (1497) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's another interesting (to me) article, this time in Deadspin. Again, it focuses…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Jul 7 to Starting the Mayor on the Right Foot

31 Jul 7
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"Whatever you come up with, I think Mayor Lightfoot would be wise to pay attention to…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Jul 3 to Starting the Mayor on the Right Foot

31 Jul 7
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"Pretty damn awesome."

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Jun 22 to What if bike maps looked like subway maps?

3 Jun 24
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I'm just happy to have some notice. I rode through there yesterday and saw nothing a…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Jun 22 to Navy Pier Flyover Closure Notice: 6/24-6/27

5 Jun 27
Reply by Tricolor

"Getting from the end of LFT to the SouthWorks area via South Shore Drive and South L…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Jun 17 to Bike Path Will Link Edgewater to Joliet, and Nearly All of It Is Off-Road

16 Jun 18
Reply by huxo

"Not sure. If you bring up a Google Map centered on Burnham, IL with bike routes disp…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Jun 17 to Bike Path Will Link Edgewater to Joliet, and Nearly All of It Is Off-Road

16 Jun 18
Reply by huxo

"There are multiple apps aren't there? I use an app called Transit, not the DIVVY app…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Jun 14 to Divvy

75 Jun 16
Reply by Bruce

"I do not use a camera. I've been doored a few times. Not sure it would help there. O…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied May 23 to Do you ride with a camera?

11 Jun 18
Reply by Rob Kowalczyk

"I started using DIVVY while recovering from my crash in 2017. Once I could pedal, it…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied May 10 to What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

29 Jun 16
Reply by Allan

"Interesting @Argonne69. Sort of a cross between docked and dockless bikes? (I presum…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied May 8 to What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

29 Jun 16
Reply by Allan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service