The Chainlink

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi's Discussions (1,622)

Discussions Replied To (1489) Replies Latest Activity

"I started using DIVVY while recovering from my crash in 2017. Once I could pedal, it…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied May 10 to What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

28 May 10
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"Interesting @Argonne69. Sort of a cross between docked and dockless bikes? (I presum…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied May 8 to What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

28 May 10

"Piggybacking on a not-quite-current DIVVY thread... I've been trying to sneak out fo…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied May 8 to What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

28 May 10

"I like the idea of making some streets bike/ped only. Not sure 4/5 is necessary. I a…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 4 to Thinking outside the box on sustainable transit

32 Apr 15
Reply by David S.

"Or you're a cager and do the Idaho stop like the rest of the cagers. :)"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Mar 9 to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

210 Apr 24
Reply by Tom A.K.

"OK, I watched the video. I was thinking in terms of always mounting with a foot alre…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Feb 28 to How do you mount your pony?

32 Mar 1
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"I'm telling you, the prediction/correction "feature" of my Pixel phone is getting wo…"

32 Mar 1

"Oh yeah, right you are. Ate always managed to get on. Just couldn't stay on. :-)"

32 Mar 1

"Thanks. I think I understand what you're suggesting. The follow-up image in my head…"

32 Mar 1

"I'm probably just being thick-headed but it's not clear to me how that would work. L…"

32 Mar 1

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service