The Chainlink

Doug Haynes's Discussions (2,855)

Discussions Replied To (2744) Replies Latest Activity

"It's actually not that simple to keep the stations balanced; do you even understand…"

Doug Haynes replied 7 hours ago to Divvy

74 7 hours ago
Reply by Doug Haynes

"OMG! a product or service had a problem; let us freak the f-ck out about it! Maybe…"

Doug Haynes replied 19 hours ago to Divvy

74 7 hours ago
Reply by Doug Haynes

"1. Smash scooter 2. Remove battery. 3. Throw in the nearest body of water. 4. Recycl…"

Doug Haynes replied on Wednesday to Scooters: What Does This Mean for People That Ride Bikes?

15 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom A.K.

"It's been my job at TdF for years to see who didn't have a wrist band or had outside…"

Doug Haynes replied May 5 to Cancelled! Tour De Fat Chicago 2019

9 May 5
Reply by Yasmeen

"The literal DROVES of people who would bring in their own beer; you know, the thing…"

Doug Haynes replied May 4 to Cancelled! Tour De Fat Chicago 2019

9 May 5
Reply by Yasmeen

"Looks like there is a thing happening regardless... This way maybe there won't be a…"

Doug Haynes replied May 2 to Cancelled! Tour De Fat Chicago 2019

9 May 5
Reply by Yasmeen

"The idea that a solo cup is a good height for visibility in a demonstration that is…"

Doug Haynes replied Apr 30 to Anyone considering doing the #RedCupProject in Chicago?

26 May 2
Reply by Anne Alt

"F that special lane stuff.Protected bike lanes reinforce the concept that bikes only…"

Doug Haynes replied Apr 30 to Anyone considering doing the #RedCupProject in Chicago?

26 May 2
Reply by Anne Alt

"Because it's a shitty illustration of the point even. You're using something that i…"

26 May 2
Reply by Anne Alt

"I mean I am not even going to get into the whole protected bike lanes thing because…"

26 May 2
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service