The Chainlink

C.R.'s Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"If you end up traveling through Milwaukee, stop through Wheel and Sprockett.  It's a…"

C.R. replied Aug 29, 2012 to Bike shop in Madison, WI

10 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Duppie

"Yeh, this is a bad weekend for me as well.  I've been looking to do this ride.  I al…"

C.R. replied Jun 7, 2012 to Riding to Lake Geneva on Saturday

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Jaik S.

"You can dumpster dive an still be an elitist.  It's your attitude rather than your…"

C.R. replied Apr 22, 2012 to purchased bike online. need help assembling. suggestions on a good bike shop in Chicago that would help? I'm not too knowledgeable about bikes...

37 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Zach K

"Comparing the work of an electrician is and a bike mechanic isn't realistic.  Electr…"

C.R. replied Apr 22, 2012 to purchased bike online. need help assembling. suggestions on a good bike shop in Chicago that would help? I'm not too knowledgeable about bikes...

37 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Zach K

"I do understand that D/A is a component tier and SRAM is a brand..  What I don't und…"

37 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Zach K

"Again, regardless of the bike, any shop that would feel that working on my bike is a…"

C.R. replied Apr 21, 2012 to purchased bike online. need help assembling. suggestions on a good bike shop in Chicago that would help? I'm not too knowledgeable about bikes...

37 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Zach K

"That attitude inhabits most of the local bike shops, along with their exorbitant pri…"

C.R. replied Apr 21, 2012 to purchased bike online. need help assembling. suggestions on a good bike shop in Chicago that would help? I'm not too knowledgeable about bikes...

37 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Zach K

"Although I am a big privacy advocate, the use of these speed cams are going to be us…"

C.R. replied Mar 21, 2012 to When Riding Today Who Followed The Traffic Rules Of The Road?

55 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Doug Haynes

"i use common sense. Everyone here seems to be really big on policing cyclists. Hopef…"

C.R. replied Mar 21, 2012 to When Riding Today Who Followed The Traffic Rules Of The Road?

55 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Doug Haynes

"WOW, I threw my .02 in the comments, but seriously..  Wow, I'm kinda glad I went to…"

C.R. replied Mar 12, 2012 to 'DEFEND YOUR RIDE' from CBS Chicago

39 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Matt Talbert

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service