The Chainlink

ketoguychicago's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"It is great that people stopped to help.  It is a sample size of one, but supports m…"

ketoguychicago replied 5 hours ago to When one door opens...thank you to the Cyclist who stopped

7 5 hours ago
Reply by ketoguychicago

"David, that graph shows remarkable improvement in deaths per motor vehicle mile.   E…"

ketoguychicago replied 5 hours ago to Think of this as a Missed Connection.

2009 1 hour ago
Reply by David S.

"The whole matter is tragic, and my heart goes out to her family.  As an attorney inv…"

ketoguychicago replied 5 hours ago to Cyclist's Family Awarded $5.25 Million in Fatal Crash

11 2 hours ago
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Likely this will be addressed: https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/15/lyft-removes-e-bi…"

ketoguychicago replied on Tuesday to Divvy could get $50M expansion, including e-assist and dockless bikes in all 50 wards

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Phillip Hutchinson

"It will be interesting to see if we get speed limits in this stretch or elsewhere.  …"

ketoguychicago replied Apr 13 to Lake Front crash from last night

21 Apr 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

"See also the disaster that is north-bound Canal Street by Union Station.  What used…"

ketoguychicago replied Apr 12 to City riding

39 on Sunday
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"It is unfortunate... this same sort of impolite, aggressive or dangerous behavior on…"

ketoguychicago replied Apr 12 to Class, Race, and Sharing Space on the Lakefront Trail

8 Apr 12
Reply by ketoguychicago

"John, my compliments on the article. It looks like it touches on education and enfor…"

ketoguychicago replied Apr 5 to Breakin' the law: What should Chicago do about bicyclists who don't follow the rules?

9 Apr 7
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

"Money is going to be an issue in an area where approx $140 billion in combined debt…"

ketoguychicago replied Apr 5 to Thinking outside the box on sustainable transit

32 on Tuesday
Reply by David S.

"Juan, that picture is similar to what I'd envisioned for something along the Metro l…"

ketoguychicago replied Apr 4 to Thinking outside the box on sustainable transit

32 on Tuesday
Reply by David S.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service