The Chainlink

ketoguychicago's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a lack of compliance with standards, and a lack of enforcement of standards…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 10 to Continued concerns about the trail separation

15 Aug 12
Reply by David P.

"3rd now corrected in SB headline... good stuff."

ketoguychicago replied Aug 8 to Three attacks on cyclists on or near the lakefront during the past week

5 Aug 9
Reply by mike w.

"Yeah CLP, I've heard police explain their frustration/disappointment that there's an…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 8 to Three attacks on cyclists on or near the lakefront during the past week

5 Aug 9
Reply by mike w.

"Just a head's up, the Streetblog editor briefly caught my tendency for typos... head…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 7 to Three attacks on cyclists on or near the lakefront during the past week

5 Aug 9
Reply by mike w.

"These are pretty clever! I like the shoe foot prints that go the opposite direction. "

ketoguychicago replied Aug 7 to WTF?!!! Croc Gloves.

2 Aug 7
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Well sure!  Or perhaps as important, doing work. I know folks who take the train mer…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 7 to Bikes suffer in coming era of Autonomous Cars

9 on Thursday
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

""While news media attention has recently focused on the handful of deaths caused by…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 4 to Bikes suffer in coming era of Autonomous Cars

9 on Thursday
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"That's right Carter.  Those features were pretty key to the whole design she envisio…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 4 to Northerly Island path collapse

34 on Friday
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

"Yep that's right, and the path runs along the top of that berm.  Some engineers skip…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 4 to Northerly Island path collapse

34 on Friday
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

"Road rage drivers can be charged with a Class A misdemeanor that carries punishment…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 3 to @sshole driver caught on tape and fired from law firm

10 Aug 5
Reply by clp

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service