The Chainlink

ketoguychicago's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Mike and Steve.  Moreover, Washington is a really tough configuration. …"

ketoguychicago replied on Monday to Pedestrian Incident

9 on Monday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"The Empire Builder gets you close to the Elroy Sparta Trail. https://www.amtrak.com/…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 21 to Multi-Day Trail Ride...suggestions needed please

42 Feb 6
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"A standard city plow and a standard city driver make it quick and easy to clear the…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 19 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

2908 on Tuesday
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"It is really awkward there too for sure.  I think the best way to traverse that spot…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 18 to Randolph bike lane between Clinton and canal

8 Jan 18
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Not sure if they read it here Gage B but you're right. Our dynamic for a number of "…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 16 to Randolph bike lane between Clinton and canal

8 Jan 18
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Understood, however if our strategy is that the funding source is based on the scena…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 15 to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

31 yesterday
Reply by Phillip Hutchinson

"Their carpool mate (the driver doing the pickup and drop) was not into the traffic c…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 15 to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

31 yesterday

"I totally get the math.  Meanwhile someone might say that rather than metaphorically…"

31 yesterday

"How were the PBL's Sunday/Monday after the snow?"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 14 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

44 Jan 24
Reply by kb

"Good points Skip.  Regarding maintenance - and for better or worse, a lot of initial…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 13 to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

31 yesterday

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service