The Chainlink

Brian S's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I was tired of making my lights look like a car. I wear a high-viz vest 3/4 of the y…"

Brian S replied Nov 20 to I Feel Invisible

22 Nov 27
Reply by LJS

"Buffs are just awesome. Everyone should use one.  I knit mine, and they are pretty e…"

Brian S replied Nov 5 to Air pollution masks

21 Nov 10
Reply by Len Krietz

"Before buying anything, I'd google a bunch and get some ideas if you have any altern…"

Brian S replied Nov 5 to Air pollution masks

21 Nov 10
Reply by Len Krietz

"Right, so they left a few details out of this. First, sure, they built it in a year,…"

Brian S replied Oct 24 to Navy Pier Flyover delayed (again)

20 Oct 24
Reply by Brian S

"I despise taking the cyclists path in that stretch (North - Fullerton). Coming south…"

Brian S replied May 8 to LFT Separation Ardmore to Montrose

61 Aug 28
Reply by Tricolor

"The place to go is Amling's Cycle in Niles.  They have really specialized in these t…"

Brian S replied Apr 26 to Chicago trikers?

18 Apr 26
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"It was Adams and LaSalle that was full, which seemed a little weird to me.  I have n…"

Brian S replied Apr 12 to What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

19 Apr 23
Reply by Argonne69

"I did after I found the first one was full, but I don't generally tend to check the…"

Brian S replied Apr 11 to What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

19 Apr 23
Reply by Argonne69

"I'm a big fan of this site:  www.crazyguyonabike.com  It has TONS of info about tra…"

Brian S replied Jan 11 to Bike Tour

4 Jan 15
Reply by Tim S

"I typically take this.  It's WAY BETTER. First, it's nice to actually be close to th…"

Brian S replied Dec 28, 2017 to LFT Separation Ardmore to Montrose

61 Aug 28
Reply by Tricolor

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service