The Chainlink

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"What kind of bike is it? What kind of pedals are they? If your ocal bikes shop doesn…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Aug 16, 2014 to Help Me Find these Tiny Ball Bearings?

18 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Tony Adams

"Awesome. Literally a stones throw away from my house. Couldn't be happier. Much bett…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Feb 21, 2014 to Johnny Sprockets moving from Bryn Mawr to Andersonville

14 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I got some rain pants (gortex) at the village discount for 3 bucks... totally worth…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Feb 14, 2014 to Tips for riding in cold rain?

21 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Matthew [cannonball] Franzen

"Im not a big fan but thats just me. The one I had never wore in very well compared t…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Dec 21, 2013 to Brooks bike saddles. Are they worth it?

25 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

"Good advice about the fence/meter thing h'. I always try to avoid personal property…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Nov 18, 2013 to Bike Theft Gangs Using 'Sucker Poles' to Steal Bikes Across the City (DNA Info)

31 Nov 18, 2013

"I'm just saying that a lot of bikes get stolen in Chicago, more than most places, an…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Nov 16, 2013 to Bike Theft Gangs Using 'Sucker Poles' to Steal Bikes Across the City (DNA Info)

31 Nov 18, 2013

"Never lock to pole! Poles to me are like garlic to vampires, I never trust them unle…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Nov 15, 2013 to Bike Theft Gangs Using 'Sucker Poles' to Steal Bikes Across the City (DNA Info)

31 Nov 18, 2013

"we have a few in andersonville [= More please! get those carsw outta here! lolz"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Oct 4, 2013 to Who wants an on-street bike corral?

39 Oct 4, 2013

"Thank you so much for this thread. Only info I can find in bike parking at northernl…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Jul 20, 2013 to bike parking near Northerly Island Pavillion?

12 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Mike Muczynaki

"Petroleum jelly! Petroleum jelly, Petroleum jelly, Petroleum jelly! but get Un-Petro…"

Matthew [cannonball] Franzen replied Jun 28, 2013 to For longer rides, how do you deal with riding in wet shorts and avoiding chafing?

14 Jun 28, 2013

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service