The Chainlink

John Greenfield's Discussions (996)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I especially like the baby who's mom is making her dance in her baby sling."

John Greenfield replied Apr 29, 2011 to The "Bike Friday" response video to Rebecca Black's "Friday" featuring Chicago Kidical Mass is now live!

10 May 2, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Rebecca Black's "Friday" currently has 123,646,948 hits on YouTube. Think we can bea…"

John Greenfield replied Apr 29, 2011 to The "Bike Friday" response video to Rebecca Black's "Friday" featuring Chicago Kidical Mass is now live!

10 May 2, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Thanks Bicycle Poet (if that is in fact your name)!    "

10 May 2, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"That'd be great. At this point I'm planning to get to 2 Bros around 3 pm Sunday; cal…"

John Greenfield replied Apr 27, 2011 to Suggestions for cool stuff to check out on 40-mile hike to Aurora?

5 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Glenn Bradford

"Thanks Stephanie.   I just double-checked that figure with Luis Klein, who's managin…"

John Greenfield replied Apr 15, 2011 to Arguing for biking, walking and transit improvements in Rogers Park

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Yes, join us for the Tour de Tiki - 40 miles of great riding on the paved Fox River…"

John Greenfield replied Apr 7, 2011 to Anyone going for a weekend ride in April or May?

5 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Ash L.

"Gabe, I closed the main "Friday" discussion already, but your re-starting the thread…"

John Greenfield replied Mar 31, 2011 to Why on Earth Would You Pay Attention to Rebecca Black?

98 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Davo

"Peenworm Grubologist (if that is, in fact your name),   Point taken - I think your d…"

John Greenfield replied Mar 31, 2011 to Does Rebecca Black's "Friday" video send the wrong message to teens about Car Culture?

41 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Peenworm Grubologist,   I believe the lyrics prove that this individual is, in fact,…"

John Greenfield replied Mar 30, 2011 to Does Rebecca Black's "Friday" video send the wrong message to teens about Car Culture?

41 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Actually, I think Rebecca is going to turn her new-found fame into a full-on music c…"

John Greenfield replied Mar 29, 2011 to Does Rebecca Black's "Friday" video send the wrong message to teens about Car Culture?

41 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service