The Chainlink

Brian S's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't realize this was a thing. I am impressed. The ability to cross-reference of…"

Brian S replied Jun 11 to Dooring on Broadway and Belmont

21 on Monday
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

"I'd guess that it's a combination of being crowded and also that it introduces 2 tur…"

Brian S replied May 30 to When will the Trail Separation project be completed?

28 on Monday
Reply by Tricolor

"Do you know any details about the program? Will it require the specially trained fol…"

Brian S replied May 10 to DC Proposal Would Be a Huge Change (For The Better) In Protecting People on Bikes

5 May 10
Reply by Yasmeen

"The Citizen Safety Enforcement Pilot Program sounds awesome. I wish we could get tha…"

Brian S replied May 10 to DC Proposal Would Be a Huge Change (For The Better) In Protecting People on Bikes

5 May 10
Reply by Yasmeen

"A 250W motor isn't going to get a Divvy type bike up to 20mph under most circumstanc…"

Brian S replied Apr 3 to Expanding bike sharing

12 Apr 3
Reply by Brian S

"So why isn't the speed limit for every type of bicycle? I personally have about 35,0…"

Brian S replied Apr 1 to Expanding bike sharing

12 Apr 3
Reply by Brian S

"How is that different than any bike?"

12 Apr 3
Reply by Brian S

"What are the risks of ebikes? (Besides some having ego-trips about them?)"

12 Apr 3
Reply by Brian S

"I ride through this intersection a few times a week. It's not the turn signal that's…"

Brian S replied Nov 16, 2018 to Incredibly unsafe Left Turn Green Light @ Chicago & Wells

28 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Brian S

"At least once a week I get cut off by cars and trucks that swerve into the bike lane…"

Brian S replied Nov 16, 2018 to Can we all agree that the Kinzie bridge Kathy plates...

8 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Gage B.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service