The Chainlink

DerferMark's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

":) "

DerferMark replied yesterday to Centennial Trail Entrance/Exit Closed at Willow Springs bridge

15 yesterday
Reply by DerferMark

"Sat. 8/3 they had the rebar grid about half done. Hopefully concrete pour will be so…"

DerferMark replied Aug 8 to Centennial Trail Entrance/Exit Closed at Willow Springs bridge

15 yesterday
Reply by DerferMark

"I just click the little "image" icon above where I'm typing right now and select pic…"

DerferMark replied Jul 19 to Centennial Trail Entrance/Exit Closed at Willow Springs bridge

15 yesterday
Reply by DerferMark

"Finally!!  Now how many more months until install? "

DerferMark replied Jul 18 to Centennial Trail Entrance/Exit Closed at Willow Springs bridge

15 yesterday
Reply by DerferMark

"Agree bobweiser!  John, the barrels had nothing to do with the rider going off the p…"

DerferMark replied Jul 10 to When will the Trail Separation project be completed?

53 Jul 17
Reply by Steve A

"As last few commenters noted, the narrower bike trail requires even more awareness a…"

DerferMark replied Jun 23 to When will the Trail Separation project be completed?

53 Jul 17
Reply by Steve A

"I agree it sucks. Hope your girlfriend was not seriously injured.  Some complaints/u…"

DerferMark replied May 12 to When will the Trail Separation project be completed?

53 Jul 17
Reply by Steve A

"Link/map of closure... https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/parks/name/elroysparta"

DerferMark replied May 12 to Hoping to bike from Chi or Milwaukee to Mpls, wanna join?

25 Jun 16
Reply by Allan

"I'll take the next 30 sec. Haha"

DerferMark replied Apr 30 to Chainlink National Bike Challenge Team 2019!!!

32 May 31
Reply by Jon Cunningham

"National Bike Challenge starts tomorrow, May 1st.  Where's the Chainlink team?  They…"

DerferMark replied Apr 30 to Chainlink National Bike Challenge Team 2019!!!

32 May 31
Reply by Jon Cunningham

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service