The Chainlink

Argonne69's Discussions (1,207)

Discussions Replied To (1206) Replies Latest Activity

"Generally speaking, I'd say that my encounters with CTA bus drivers is good. I find…"

Argonne69 replied on Tuesday to What's this doing in the bike lane?

2859 yesterday
Reply by Steve Weeks

"225 N Franklin St. 311 reports submitted. 9-40-060 Driving, standing or parking on…"

Argonne69 replied on Tuesday to What's this doing in the bike lane?

2859 yesterday
Reply by Steve Weeks

"Yeah, a little too quick on my part. The Chicagoland area has over 54,000 miles, but…"

Argonne69 replied on Tuesday to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

25 on Thursday
Reply by Anne Alt

"The Washington St PBL was basically clear mid-block, but there were piles of snow ne…"

Argonne69 replied on Tuesday to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

43 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Cassidy

"There are over 50,000 miles of streets in Chicago, and less than 250 miles of bike l…"

Argonne69 replied on Tuesday to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

25 on Thursday
Reply by Anne Alt

"So someone decided to pay $200 to $300 a month to park downtown because they couldn'…"

25 on Thursday
Reply by Anne Alt

"225 N Franklin St. 311 reports submitted. 9-40-060 Driving, standing or parking on…"

Argonne69 replied Jan 14 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

2859 yesterday
Reply by Steve Weeks

"'Almost forgot about this numbnut in the black Infinity on Friday who decided the b…"

Argonne69 replied Jan 14 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

2859 yesterday
Reply by Steve Weeks

"The money to maintain the bike lanes, and expand them, is lying on the pavement so t…"

Argonne69 replied Jan 14 to Mayoral Candidates - Who Is Bike Savvy? Thoughts?

25 on Thursday
Reply by Anne Alt

"225 N Franklin St. 311 report submitted. 9-40-060 Driving, standing or parking on bi…"

Argonne69 replied Jan 11 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

2859 yesterday
Reply by Steve Weeks

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service